Sheilbh

These highlights from a semi-pro game are superb - a lot going on :lol:
https://twitter.com/maxrushden/status/1478326701759238146
Let's bomb Russia!

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Zoupa

FunkMonk

It reminds me of when as a kid I would sometimes play on my Dad's Sunday league team against grown men, mainly Mexicans and old dudes who would get crocked after 30 minutes  :D  :lol:

Sheilbh

Literally nothing can go wrong with an owner who goes into the dressing room to speak to the players like this :ph34r: :lol:
QuoteNewcastle chairman - plus bodyguards - makes surprise visit to home dressing room after FA Cup embarrassment

Yasir Al-Rumayyan and Amanda Staveley spoke to the players while Eddie Howe was doing media duties following defeat to Cambridge United
Let's bomb Russia!

Josquius

Quote from: Sheilbh on January 04, 2022, 05:44:35 PM
These highlights from a semi-pro game are superb - a lot going on :lol:
https://twitter.com/maxrushden/status/1478326701759238146

I like that it has professional film quality and a proper looking stadium yet the action itself oscillates wildly between a casual kick about and an absolute hate match between two groups who hate each other.
██████
██████
██████

The Larch

Quote from: Sheilbh on January 08, 2022, 05:51:40 PM
Literally nothing can go wrong with an owner who goes into the dressing room to speak to the players like this :ph34r: :lol:
QuoteNewcastle chairman - plus bodyguards - makes surprise visit to home dressing room after FA Cup embarrassment

Yasir Al-Rumayyan and Amanda Staveley spoke to the players while Eddie Howe was doing media duties following defeat to Cambridge United

The bodyguards are an added quality touch to the whole scene.

Zoupa

I thoroughly enjoyed watching Arsenal go out of the cup yesterday.  :blush:

That is all.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Zoupa on January 10, 2022, 04:52:47 PM

That is all.

I will repost this after Arsenal win the NLD by 3 goals.

Zoupa

Quote from: FunkMonk on January 10, 2022, 05:32:57 PM
Quote from: Zoupa on January 10, 2022, 04:52:47 PM

That is all.

I will repost this after Arsenal win the NLD by 3 goals.

Sure buddy :console:

Zoupa

Arse fans sure talk a lot of shit for being 2 points up with 2 games in hand. You'd think they just invented sliced bread or something :lol:

FunkMonk

Quote from: Zoupa on January 11, 2022, 07:05:34 PM
Arse fans sure talk a lot of shit for being 2 points up with 2 games in hand. You'd think they just invented sliced bread or something :lol:

Half the fun of being a fan is shitting on your rivals.  :bowler:

The other half is winning things, which is something Spurs fans never get to enjoy anyway :lol:

Jacob

Quote from: FunkMonk on January 11, 2022, 10:06:14 PM

The other half is winning things, which is something Spurs fans never get to enjoy anyway :lol:

If fully HALF your fun is winning things then you're obviously a lightweight fan joining a big club because it's buying itself to the top (probably with blood money), rather than a REAL football fan :P

Josquius

Arsenal are above spurs. This is one the fundamental laws of nature. If I was a spurs fan I'd be happy just to see them hovering around European spaces again.
██████
██████
██████

FunkMonk

Quote from: Jacob on January 12, 2022, 12:40:38 AM
Quote from: FunkMonk on January 11, 2022, 10:06:14 PM

If fully HALF your fun is winning things then you're obviously a lightweight fan joining a big club because it's buying itself to the top (probably with blood money), rather than a REAL football fan :P

Well that's the fun part. Then there's the misery part, which is something I as an Arsenal supporter know a lot about, where half the misery is thinking Why do I follow this shit football club?? and the other half is My weekend is ruined.  :lol: