News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Quote from: Liep on October 01, 2020, 03:40:37 PM
FC Copenhagen is out of Europe League after losing 0-1.

The goal was the most insane and defensively incompetent looking goal I've seen in a long time. 1 attacker, 4 defenders:

https://twitter.com/axelmoeen/status/1311735130151620608?s=20
:lol: OMG :blink: :(
Let's bomb Russia!

Duque de Bragança

Bad night for clandestino, Sporting out after losing 4-1 to Linz.
Milan AC was dragged to a very long penalty session by Rio Ave (20 or so penalty kicks). Crazy game. Including a late equalizer on penalty in the overtime and a double post shot.

As for FC Copenhagen, sorry but  :lol:.

Maladict

The goal was the most insane and defensively incompetent looking goal I've seen in a long time. 1 attacker, 4 defenders:

:lmfao:

Syt

That's so sad to watch. Fremdschämen at its best. :lol:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Valmy

Did the defender go ahead and score the goal for him once he bounced it off the top of the goal?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sheilbh

Quote from: Valmy on October 02, 2020, 09:11:37 AM
Did the defender go ahead and score the goal for him once he bounced it off the top of the goal?
Yes :weep: :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

crazy canuck

The one that is set to the Benny Hill theme music is the best.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: crazy canuck on October 02, 2020, 10:39:21 AM
The one that is set to the Benny Hill theme music is the best.

My thoughts exactly. Would be perfect for a bad FIFA video game script sequence.  :P

Liep

James is in Everton? They're looking really good.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Sheilbh

Quote from: Sheilbh on September 30, 2020, 05:23:39 PM
I cannot explain enough how much I love Ancelotti and how great it is when he's in charge of your club :wub:
Again :wub:

James is great. But the players that have improved under Ancelotti is incredible. There was a bit of me that worried when he came because I thought it was really good but didn't think he really improved players like this (beyond just really good man management, making everyone feel good). I didn't think he was that kind of coach, but it's been really impressive.
Let's bomb Russia!

Liep

What's up with the Premier League? There's so many goals everywhere. Just now it's 1-2 in Man U - Spurs and it's just 27 minutes in.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

celedhring

Shit ManU is always entertaining. Might make them bid for Dembele, even.

Liep

Quote from: celedhring on October 04, 2020, 11:20:56 AM
Shit ManU is always entertaining. Might make them bid for Dembele, even.

Interesting to see how they lost all structure after the red card.