News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

Zlatan Ibrahimović
@Ibra_official
·
6h
I tested negative to Covid yesterday and positive today. No symptoms what so ever. Covid had the courage to challenge me. Bad idea
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Sheilbh

So it's safe to say Messi's in the zero fucks given territory :lol: :blink:
Let's bomb Russia!

The Larch

Quote from: Sheilbh on September 25, 2020, 08:03:20 AM

Absolutely.  :lol:

celedhring

This season is going to be so fun  :lol: :(

Sheilbh

Quote from: The Larch on September 25, 2020, 09:09:35 AM
Quote from: Sheilbh on September 25, 2020, 08:03:20 AM

Absolutely.  :lol:
Imagine what his leaving do's going to be like at the end of this season :o
Let's bomb Russia!

Admiral Yi

Geez, fodbol doesn't have much of an off season, does it?

Liep

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 26, 2020, 11:07:37 PM

Usually from May to August. Look at Harry Maguire to see what happens when footballers try to squeeze too much vacation into two weeks.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Larch

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 26, 2020, 11:07:37 PM

This year is odd due to the stoppage because of Covid and how late the last season ended in many places. Normally leagues will finish around may and restart in august.

Josephus

It's gonna have a toll on players that's for sure.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

The Larch

Quote from: Josephus on September 27, 2020, 09:40:46 AM
It's gonna have a toll on players that's for sure.

You could see that at the end of last season already, also with the congested fixture calendar that resulted. In a way that's why the 5 substitutions rule has been carried on.

Liep

Barca is up 4-0 and the Barcalonians are celebrating with a shit tonnes of fireworks. Sounds like New Year's.

The Larch

Quote from: Liep on September 27, 2020, 03:05:47 PM
Barca is up 4-0 and the Barcalonians are celebrating with a shit tonnes of fireworks. Sounds like New Year's.

They'll need all the good news they can get.  :P

celedhring

Quote from: Liep on September 27, 2020, 03:05:47 PM

The fireworks are unrelated to the game, it's a local festivity  :P

Tbf, I'm surprised the fireworks show wasn't cancelled this year.