News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

If anyone knows ought about German football I'm curious about something- why did Red Bull have to buy Markranstadt's license if Markranstadt was then able to still play anyway from the next league down?
Some hijinks with the authorities refusing to sell Red Bull a fresh license whilst they decided not to be so hard on Markranstadt replacing theirs?
██████
██████
██████

Liep

Ouch. There's no way Setien gets to keep his job after this massacre.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

celedhring

Quote from: Liep on August 14, 2020, 02:43:40 PM

Silver lining I guess. Although he isn't the only problem.

I turned off the second half  :lol:

The Larch

Glad to see you posting, cel, I was getting worried about your wellbeing.  :P

The Larch

It's not really (or only) his fault, Barcelona has been extremely mismanaged by its board during the last few seasons. The Bartomeu era is really not going to be remembered fondly.

Liep

Semedo during that goal reminds me of that clip where Messi puts a Bayern defender on his ass.

Ouch.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Quote from: The Larch on August 14, 2020, 03:16:48 PM

It's not really (or only) his fault, Barcelona has been extremely mismanaged by its board during the last few seasons. The Bartomeu era is really not going to be remembered fondly.

Yeah, can't blame him for this season. He has seemed pretty helpless in the Messi v. Bartomeu thing.

Duque de Bragança

Somebody forgot to tell Barça that no remontada was possible in the second leg, for obvious reasons.  :P

Incidentally, there was a mini-remontada in the previous game as Atatalanta lead by 1-0 until the 89th minutes. Then two goals in stoppage time.

Liep

This is sad. Even if that 6th goal was offside.

The Larch

Liep

This is worse that Germany - Brazil

Liep

Shouldn't Bayern's coach call on his team to not humiliate their opponents?

Liep

celedhring

Great thing of alcohol is that it works either you win or you lose like this.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!