News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Perfect Slargos Topic

Started by Viking, July 18, 2011, 03:54:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=no&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nettavisen.no%2Fnyheter%2Farticle3193584.ece

Google translate from norwegian. But the facts are as follows. An asylum seeker claiming to be 15 y.o. was caught on a security camera at the Norwegian Parliament and witnesses with mobile phone cameras raping an unknown girl who was incapable of resisting. The story reports the police stating that the asylum seeker will be released unless the girl steps up.

I invite the Rage of Slargos to infuse this thread.

QuoteCalls for victims of rape

The police have the perpetrator, but do not know who the victim is.

Police in Oslo are now out with something special inquiry: they have arrested a 15-year-old asylum seeker from North Africa, accused of "having had sexual intercourse with a person who was unable to oppose this because of intoxication."

The problem is that they do not know who the man has raped.

The reason for the charges against the boy is that the incident was filmed by a surveillance camera at the Lion Hill, the granite parapet show newspaper wrought iron gate in front of Parliament, writes the police in a statement.

The assault allegedly took place at 2:30 Sunday morning.

Police said there have been several witnesses to the incident, including some who have filmed with a mobile camera.

The police want to come in contact with both witnesses and the woman.

Police said the 15-year-old will be released unless the woman is found.

- Visibility is presumably 15 years, so it will affect our assessment of how long he will sit in prison. It is unlikely that we will present him for detention today. It is most likely that he released in the morning, said police attorney Paal-Fredrik Hjort Kraby by violence and sexual section of the Oslo Police District told Dagbladet.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Malthus

Heh, what a sad commentary on the Norse - several people see a 15 yr old raping someone, and what do they do? They film it.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Admiral Yi

How can you tell from a surveillance video that the chick was so blootered she was incapable of consenting?

Viking

Quote from: Malthus on July 18, 2011, 04:00:10 PM
Heh, what a sad commentary on the Norse - several people see a 15 yr old raping someone, and what do they do? They film it.  :lol:

[Slargos]If the had intervened they had been found guilty of assault and stayed in prison longer than the rapist[/Slargos]

But... there was a recent case concluding today where a judge set aside the jury verdict of guilty of a man who killed an intruder in his own home with a rifle. So possibly things might be changing here.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 18, 2011, 04:03:59 PM
How can you tell from a surveillance video that the chick was so blootered she was incapable of consenting?

Dunno, that is the opinion of the police prosecutor based on the video. Which we do not have access to.

Iormlund

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 18, 2011, 04:03:59 PM
She was stumbling?

Barrister

If she was truly incapable of consent, and it was obvious, why do you even need the victim?

The identity of the victim is not an essential element of the offense of sexual assault.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Viking

Quote from: Barrister on July 18, 2011, 04:31:50 PM
If she was truly incapable of consent, and it was obvious, why do you even need the victim?

The identity of the victim is not an essential element of the offense of sexual assault.

That's what I don't get. I don't think that Norwegian Law doesn't consider rape a violation of the general peace. I suppose it is rather police discretion in not pursuing the issue without the victim. I'm looking for more information about this.

Slargos

Slargos

Quote from: Malthus on July 18, 2011, 04:00:10 PM

:hmm:

Viking

Quote from: Slargos on July 19, 2011, 01:57:41 AM
:uffda: :yeahright:

where's the rage duude, I was expecting more from you here...

Slargos

Quote from: Viking on July 19, 2011, 02:00:10 AM

I'm practicing not getting worked up.

Besides, Norwegians acting like inhuman fuckwads? What's there to remark on here? They're basically somalis with oil deposits.

If there is one angle I'd work, it'd be to question the age. I'd expect 30 more than 15.  :hmm:

But eh. They chose their society. Let them stew in it.

I have to laugh a bit though. Raping someone outside of Parliament should be just one step removed from entering a police station and raping one of the clerks in broad daylight.  :lol:

Viking

Quote from: Slargos on July 19, 2011, 02:04:20 AM
Quote from: Viking on July 19, 2011, 02:00:10 AM

I'm practicing not getting worked up.

Besides, Norwegians acting like inhuman fuckwads? What's there to remark on here? They're basically somalis with oil deposits.

If there is one angle I'd work, it'd be to question the age. I'd expect 30 more than 15.  :hmm:

But eh. They chose their society. Let them stew in it.

They chose our society :contract:

Slargos

Quote from: Viking on July 19, 2011, 02:05:43 AM

They chose our society :contract:

Well. Point, I guess.

Though since I'm personally only affected indirectly, I guess I can lean back and watch the show.

dps

Quote from: Barrister on July 18, 2011, 04:31:50 PM

I'm not sure how things work in a Norwegian court, but I'd think that without the testimony of the victim, unless the rapist knocked her unconscious from behind or something, there would be reasonable doubt that there was no consent.