News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Women > men

Started by Martinus, July 15, 2011, 01:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

At least when it comes to plumbing.

I went to a Thai massage. Turned out the masseur was male, and a cute one too. Took a lot of thinkng about fat women with dripping vaginas to keep things under control especially when I was on my back. You chicks do not know how easy you have.

Slargos

:lmfao:

Why would you go to a Thai massage and worry about a boner? God you're naive.  :lol:

Martinus

Quote from: Slargos on July 15, 2011, 01:23:20 PM

Why would you go to a Thai massage and worry about a boner? God you're naive.  :lol:
Well it was at the legit spa at my hotel, not some bordello den. :P

Valmy

Yeah it is annoying.  I do not really know if they are turned on until it is unnecessary information.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on July 15, 2011, 01:33:22 PM
Yeah it is annoying.  I do not really know if they are turned on until it is unnecessary information.
I do not understand what you said.

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on July 15, 2011, 01:28:20 PM

See if this was Bangkok instead of the Canaries it could be both.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Slargos

Quote from: Martinus on July 15, 2011, 01:28:20 PM

:lol:

I rest my case.

HVC

Quote from: Martinus on July 15, 2011, 01:34:21 PM
You don't know if a woman is aroused until your basically to the point of having sex anyway.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Slargos

Quote from: HVC on July 15, 2011, 01:39:32 PM
You I don't know if a woman is aroused until your I'm basically to the point of having sex anyway.

FYP, ladiesman217. :P

LaCroix

thread title reminds me of this, if completely unrelated :P

http://hbr.org/2011/06/defend-your-research-what-makes-a-team-smarter-more-women/ar/1
QuoteDefend Your Research: What Makes a Team Smarter? More Women

The finding: There's little correlation between a group's collective intelligence and the IQs of its individual members. But if a group includes more women, its collective intelligence rises.

The research: Professors Woolley and Malone, along with Christopher Chabris, Sandy Pentland, and Nada Hashmi, gave subjects aged 18 to 60 standard intelligence tests and assigned them randomly to teams. Each team was asked to complete several tasks—including brainstorming, decision making, and visual puzzles—and to solve one complex problem. Teams were given intelligence scores based on their performance. Though the teams that had members with higher IQs didn't earn much higher scores, those that had more women did.

The challenge: Are brainy people overrated? Are women the true key to success? Professors Woolley and Malone, defend your research.

Woolley: We've replicated the findings twice now. Many of the factors you might think would be predictive of group performance were not. Things like group satisfaction, group cohesion, group motivation—none were correlated with collective intelligence. And, of course, individual intelligence wasn't highly correlated, either.

Malone: Before we did the research, we were afraid that collective intelligence would be just the average of all the individual IQs in a group. So we were surprised but intrigued to find that group intelligence had relatively little to do with individual intelligence.

HBR: But gender does play a role?

Malone: It's a preliminary finding—and not a conventional one. The standard argument is that diversity is good and you should have both men and women in a group. But so far, the data show, the more women, the better.

HVC

Quote from: Slargos on July 15, 2011, 01:41:17 PM
Quote from: HVC on July 15, 2011, 01:39:32 PM
You I don't know if a woman is aroused until your I'm basically to the point of having sex anyway.

FYP, ladiesman217. :P
lol. ya there are signs. dilated pupils, change in resperation, flushing and others, but no where near as obvious as a boner :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Slargos

Yes, this is why women are behind all of recorded history's scientific progress, after all.  :hmm:

I have no doubt that the presence of females will provoke nerds into working harder, in a bid to impress them, but I wouldn't expect the results to be directly proportional to the amount of females, rather the opposite.

HVC

Quote from: LaCroix on July 15, 2011, 01:42:21 PM
thread title reminds me of this, if completely unrelated :P
competetion. dudes want to impress the girls so they try harder :D

HVC

Quote from: Slargos on July 15, 2011, 01:45:54 PM

Yes, this is why women are behind all of recorded history's scientific progress, after all.  :hmm:

I have no doubt that the presence of females will provoke nerds into working harder, in a bid to impress them, but I wouldn't expect the results to be directly proportional to the amount of females, rather the opposite.
they should run two tests. same guys, but with two groups of women. attractive and not attractive. wonder what the results would be.and at what point the distraction starts to diminish results.

LaCroix

Quote from: HVC on July 15, 2011, 01:47:13 PMcompetetion. dudes want to impress the girls so they try harder :D

but then 3 males, 3 women shouldn't really be any different than 2 males and 4 women, etc