And we're back!

Main Menu

4:20 - is it in your city

Started by crazy canuck, April 20, 2009, 05:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 20, 2009, 09:57:12 PM
Quote from: Neil on April 20, 2009, 05:42:01 PM
No idea.  Poor people aren't allowed in my part of town.

Must suck having to drive to the post office every day to pick up your mail.

It does,  :(
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

:huh:
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Neil on April 20, 2009, 10:02:18 PM

No mail, no pizza delivery, no gardening, no maid service, no exterminators, etc. implied by your post.  ;)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Neil

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 20, 2009, 10:05:47 PM
Quote from: Neil on April 20, 2009, 10:02:18 PM

No mail, no pizza delivery, no gardening, no maid service, no exterminators, etc. implied by your post.  ;)
:lol:

The help doesn't count.

Actually, I was just talking with a friend about this last week.  He was dating a girl who thought that he was a little too distant from his maids.  She just didn't get that you don't buddy up with the help.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Iormlund

Hmmm I thought this would be about current loops ...

Caliga

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 20, 2009, 09:57:12 PMMust suck having to drive to the post office every day to pick up your mail.

Thanks to having a cushy Strix-like government job, mailmen ain't poor.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Brazen

This thread made me Wiki 4:20  :angry:

Caliga

Quote from: Brazen on April 21, 2009, 07:23:57 AM

:blink: They don't have this term in Britain?  You don't strike me as particularly sheltered...

Malthus

Quote from: Neil on April 20, 2009, 10:22:11 PM

:lol:

The help doesn't count.

Actually, I was just talking with a friend about this last week.  He was dating a girl who thought that he was a little too distant from his maids.  She just didn't get that you don't buddy up with the help.

When she sees his maid is wearing one of those little French Maid outfits from Erotic Boutique, she'll change her mind on that.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: garbon on April 20, 2009, 05:56:46 PM
I also noticed that on the review site (yelp), there is now an entry for the marijuana truffle man (he walks around one of the parks selling marijuana baked into truffles).

How mechanically is that done?
(BTW- criminal waste of a truffle).
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Caliga

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on April 21, 2009, 09:14:52 AMHow mechanically is that done?

More than likely it's made with pot that was simmered in butter... the cannabinoids leach into the butter.  The butter is then used 'normally' to make the candy.

Grey Fox

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on April 21, 2009, 09:14:52 AM
Quote from: garbon on April 20, 2009, 05:56:46 PM
I also noticed that on the review site (yelp), there is now an entry for the marijuana truffle man (he walks around one of the parks selling marijuana baked into truffles).

How mechanically is that done?

Probably in the same way you do it with Muffins and Brownies.

Also, probably chocolate truffles & not the mushroom 5000$ an once kind.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Malthus

Eating pot in brownies or candies isn't the preferred way to take the drug - particularly from an unknown source: even if it is the real deal, you have no dosage control, and dosage control is critical. You do *not* want to take too much - trust me on this, it isn't pleasant.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

I seem to recall people eating about half of one. Here's to hoping he doesn't often mix up his dosage. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: Caliga on April 21, 2009, 07:24:53 AM
Quote from: Brazen on April 21, 2009, 07:23:57 AM

:blink: They don't have this term in Britain?  You don't strike me as particularly sheltered...

The concept is fundamentally un-British. What on earth is the point of being a pot-smoking layabout if you have to do it to someone else's timetable  :huh:?