News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Zanza on April 26, 2016, 01:09:28 AM
It's snowing here. What the actual fuck.

Yeah, snowing in Western Poland as well today.

I was going to go there, in fact, for the long May weekend (this Saturday to Tuesday) but cancelled the plans as it is just so fucking cold. But was in Paris last week and the weather is peachy. I guess God hates CEE.

MadImmortalMan

More snow. The river is running gangbusters. Just a few months ago they had built plywood sluices to control the pathetic trickle coming through town. Now it's a flood danger. I've never seen Nevada so green. Maybe I'll post pics of the hillsides.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

mongers

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on April 26, 2016, 04:26:23 AM
More snow. The river is running gangbusters. Just a few months ago they had built plywood sluices to control the pathetic trickle coming through town. Now it's a flood danger. I've never seen Nevada so green. Maybe I'll post pics of the hillsides.

Yeah, that would be nice.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Brazen

Snowing. In central London. In nearly May.

Martinus

So much for global warming.:P

Brazen

Thunder and lightning too now. Un-bloody-believable.

lustindarkness

Spring allergies are killing me, so in truth I don't give a fuck about your little euroweenie cold snap.  :blurgh: I would burn every tree in the world with nuclear fire if I could right now, warm you all up real quick.  :mad:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

KRonn

Cool and rainy in Massachusetts. Possible wet snow a bit further north, especially in northern New England. I don't think I'll see any of it southwest of Boston here.

crazy canuck

Beautiful warm and sunny.  Summer is coming early.  Water restrictions will likely be put in place shortly.  The temperate rain forest is likely to be more desert like again this year.

mongers

Quote from: Brazen on April 26, 2016, 06:11:18 AM
Snowing. In central London. In nearly May.

You'd think all the hot air generated there would melt it before landing.

CountDeMoney

It's hot as balls here today.

There, a nice douchebag cunt Max-proof weather update.

garbon

Glad to see snow came for another pitiful round.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Brazen

Hail here. While I was about to emerge from the hairdresser.

garbon

Quote from: Brazen on April 29, 2016, 08:35:20 AM
Hail here. While I was about to emerge from the hairdresser.

We had hail, snow and rain punctuating otherwise sunny day. Though it would be nice if the sun actually worked and felt warm...
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Been over 80 here for most of the day; too hot?  :bowler: