News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Almost time to start clearing the lawns of debris. In my case, half of a 50 foot tree.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

HVC

Why the hell is it snowing?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Malthus

Quote from: HVC on April 06, 2016, 09:10:04 AM
Why the hell is it snowing?

Again.

Spring is: disappointing.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

HVC

Spring and winter are flipped. I blame Trudeau.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

KRonn

We got a couple of snow storms in as many days here in the North East. The storm on Monday gave us about four inches of snow over night. Fortunately though, by mid day Tuesday roads and driveways were clear, just snow on the grassy areas.

PDH

8-12 inches of wet snow overnight.  7220 altitude plus Gulf Moisture strikes again.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

Going to be 70 and sunny.  Fucking miserable.

Maximus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 17, 2016, 11:07:14 AM
Going to be 70 and sunny.  Fucking miserable.
27 and sunny here. Not sure what that is in Luddite but pretty sure it's worse than your 70.

Admiral Yi

Max is learning to talk smack.  :smoke:

Eddie Teach

For someone with his education, there really is no excuse for not knowing how to convert between the temperature scales.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Just another pompous cunt overseas, that's all.   

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Perhaps CDM is made of butter, so he melts at room temperature.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Zanza

It's snowing here. What the actual fuck.

Brazen

Below freezing overnight here, and commuters were scraping hard frost off their cars this morning. Got up during the night and couldn't go back to sleep because my feet were so damn cold.