News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Clear sky tonight so getting a great view of the geminides shooting stars from the train.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

mongers

Quote from: Liep on December 13, 2015, 05:15:58 PM
Clear sky tonight so getting a great view of the geminides shooting stars from the train.

:cool:

Cloudy as Hell Normal here.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

FunkMonk

In the goddamn 70s here today and humid. I didn't move here to get the same goddamn weather I'd get back in Texas in December.

It was super nice Saturday night though.  :)
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

mongers

In the heavy winter rain shower we just had here, it nearly dropped below 10C, which would be the first time in 8 1/2 day, night or daytime temperature.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Caliga

So warm out today I didn't even need a jacket.

Thank you El Nino  :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

crazy canuck

We finally got a good dump of snow on the local mountains.  No snow in the city.  So pretty much perfect winter weather now.

Barrister

Quote from: crazy canuck on December 22, 2015, 01:01:24 PM
We finally got a good dump of snow on the local mountains.  No snow in the city.  So pretty much perfect winter weather now.

...if you hate Christmas.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Barrister on December 22, 2015, 01:03:32 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on December 22, 2015, 01:01:24 PM

...if you hate Christmas.

Only people is frigid areas of the world tell themselves a white Christmas is a good thing.

lustindarkness

QuoteChristmas Day - A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 76.
:glare:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Caliga

Quote from: lustindarkness on December 22, 2015, 01:09:09 PM
QuoteChristmas Day - A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 76.
Heard there's a possibility of tornadoes down there. :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

Quote from: crazy canuck on December 22, 2015, 01:04:36 PM
Only people is frigid areas of the world tell themselves a white Christmas is a good thing.

And people from frigid areas who move to warmer areas but like an excuse to complain.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Barrister

QuoteFri, 25 Dec   Sunny. High minus 18.
Night   Clear. Low minus 21.

:cool:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

lustindarkness

Quote from: Caliga on December 22, 2015, 01:19:55 PM
Heard there's a possibility of tornadoes down there. :hmm:

They are sending us home at noon today.

QuoteSevere thunderstorms, including a threat of tornadoes and damaging straight line winds, are possible across central Alabama this afternoon and tonight.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Brazen

At 17C/62F the winter solstice was as warm as this year's summer solstice, which says as much about the British summer as it does this winter  :D

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/winter-solstice-2015-as-warm-as-june-summer-solstice-met-office-uk-weather-a6782736.html

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.