Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: garbon on November 23, 2015, 04:27:28 PM
I do not like coming home to 15c/59f indoors. <_<

Throw on a jumper and keep a stiff upper lip.   :bowler:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

I'm American. That is not what we do. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on November 23, 2015, 04:40:48 PM
I'm American. That is not what we do. :D

So, in American: throw on a sweater and stop whining.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

mongers

Quote from: garbon on November 23, 2015, 04:27:28 PM
I do not like coming home to 15c/59f indoors. <_<

Where are you now, Scotland? :unsure:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Liep

Storm/hurricane incoming and they named it Gorm. :cool: It'll probably completely destroy the newly erected refugee tent camp though.  :hmm:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

The national meteorological institute tweeted this
December normal: 1.6C
December 2015: 7.9C

#BrunJul(BrownChristmas)

The saddest thing I read today.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Ed Anger

I'm enjoying the 60 degree weather so far. The dense fog in the mornings? Not so much.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Savonarola

77 degrees F / 25 degrees C today here in the Sunshine State.  Today I saw a guy hauling his fishing boat, he had a Christmas wreath attached to the front of his pickup truck.  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Caliga

Just got out of the hot tub.  Didn't even need to wear a sweatshirt out there afterward. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

mongers

Quote from: Savonarola on December 11, 2015, 12:57:08 PM
77 degrees F / 25 degrees C today here in the Sunshine State.  Today I saw a guy hauling his fishing boat, he had a Christmas wreath attached to the front of his pickup truck.  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Why did I parse this as the guy having run down a christmas spirited Floridian?   :hmm:

Grey Fox

A Balmy sunny 14C today.

Where's my snow?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Savonarola

Quote from: mongers on December 11, 2015, 01:17:04 PM
Quote from: Savonarola on December 11, 2015, 12:57:08 PM

Why did I parse this as the guy having run down a christmas spirited Floridian?   :hmm:

I can't explain everything.   :(

;)
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Ed Anger

Supposed to get to almost 70. Gonna take the Challenger out and take advantage of the buck eighty gallon of gas prices.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

I believr the high was 77 here today.  :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

mongers

Quote from: Caliga on December 13, 2015, 03:15:33 PM
I believr the high was 77 here today.  :cool:

That's too hot for myself, I'm rather enjoying the mild mid-50s temperatures up here.