News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

More torrential downpours again today.  Wheee.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on April 07, 2015, 05:56:53 PM

My balls were moistened today.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Today's high temp will be 85 F. :cool:

KRonn

Quote from: Caliga on April 09, 2015, 11:16:16 AM
Today's high temp will be 85 F. :cool:

We have a warm spell here, er compared to February. It's in the 30s, just above freezing; some areas getting sleet or snow. Happy April showers!   :huh:

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on April 07, 2015, 05:56:53 PM

Should dry up for Saturday and Sunday though :punk:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

Good, because on Saturday I have to work (QE), but right after work I'm going to the biergarten.  Sunday I'm going to a Jimmy Buffett tribute band concert in Lexington. :showoff:

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on April 09, 2015, 01:18:53 PM
Good, because on Saturday I have to work (QE), but right after work I'm going to the biergarten.

:cheers:

QuoteSunday I'm going to a Jimmy Buffett tribute band concert in Lexington. :showoff:

Parrotheads. Bleh.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

KRonn

Good, because on Saturday I have to work (QE), but right after work I'm going to the biergarten.  Sunday I'm going to a Jimmy Buffett tribute band concert in Lexington. :showoff:

You mean in Margaritta-ville!   :cool:

Caliga

Quote from: derspiess on April 09, 2015, 01:26:24 PM
Parrotheads. Bleh.
Don't anger me.  Chicks pull their tits out at these things, man.

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on April 09, 2015, 02:26:45 PM
Quote from: derspiess on April 09, 2015, 01:26:24 PM
Parrotheads. Bleh.
Don't anger me.  Chicks pull their tits out at these things, man.

Ugggh. How gruesome.  :yuk:

Oh, you mean they pull off their shirts.

;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Caliga

Caliga

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 09, 2015, 01:22:59 PM
:w00t:
If you find that exciting, I have tickets to see Jimmy Buffet himself in July.  I'll be taking three days off for that one, one of which is a hangover recovery day.

Ed Anger

More thunderstorms. Yay.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Just got back.  The band was really good... their singer sounds a lot like Jimmy and the two chick singers both had nice cans.

Also, I paid $28 for a burger and fries, some tropical drink for Princesca, and six Coronas for me which I thought was a pretty good deal.