And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 03, 2015, 06:08:13 PM
SONOFABITCH MOTHERFUCKER CUNT

Jesus Christ has anyone heard from Kronn in the last couple of days, or is he the first of the continental army to succumb?   :(
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

7 to 10 inches forecast for tomorrow.   :lol:

SHIT WONT END

Grey Fox

Gulf stream is sure fucking you guys over this year.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on March 03, 2015, 03:56:47 PM
My prediction: temps will be a little higher than predicted and we'll get a lot of rain.

The plunging temperatures tonight are an inconvenient truth.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

lustindarkness

Quote from: lustindarkness on March 03, 2015, 10:27:16 AM
Low 70s today and tomorrow, freezing rain Wed night, Thu morning. <_<
Expected high today? 73. Expected high tomorrow? 33 :lol:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Valmy

Quote from: lustindarkness on March 04, 2015, 09:38:17 AM
Quote from: lustindarkness on March 03, 2015, 10:27:16 AM
Low 70s today and tomorrow, freezing rain Wed night, Thu morning. <_<
Expected high today? 73. Expected high tomorrow? 33 :lol:

It is the same in Texas.  Tomorrow should break the record low here. 
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

KRonn

We got about an inch or two of wet snow, mostly rain and warmer now so most of that will be gone off the streets today. Supposed to get more of the same through tomorrow. We're so close to breaking the snow record, just need two or three more inches of snow, so I just find myself wishing for a good storm to get that done, record broken.   :cool:

Caliga

So IN THEORY I should shortly be flying from Chicago to Louisville.

If I make it in, I am at this point doubtful I will be able to leave the airport.  Apparently it's snowmageddon down there.  National Guard on alert rescuing people.

I can't believe the weather is nicer in Chicago.  World turned upside down.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

We got 2 inches. I promptly called it a day today. Fuck that layer of ice underneath. FUCK IT
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Stranded at the airport in Louisville... but I made it here at least.

KRonn

Quote from: Caliga on March 05, 2015, 10:35:26 AM
So IN THEORY I should shortly be flying from Chicago to Louisville.

If I make it in, I am at this point doubtful I will be able to leave the airport.  Apparently it's snowmageddon down there.  National Guard on alert rescuing people.

I can't believe the weather is nicer in Chicago.  World turned upside down.
You guys are getting hammered in parts of Kentucky!  :o  Here we only got some flurries and barely a dusting on the ground, roads are clear. I was expecting more, but maybe the rest of the storm is coming in later on. I've lost track.  :hmm:

Caliga

Some areas have more than two feet of snow.  All kinds of all-time snowfall amount records have been shattered.

derspiess

Kentucky got more than we did.  And we got more than Ed did. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

I've had it with this planet.  We need to just explode all of our nuclear bombs at once and destroy it. :sleep:

Liep

Quote from: Caliga on March 05, 2015, 01:54:41 PM
I've had it with this planet.  We need to just explode all of our nuclear bombs at once and destroy it. :sleep:

Or you could move to Europe. Just avoid those areas prone to flooding.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk