And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dps

Quote from: garbon on February 21, 2015, 05:18:34 PM
Quote from: Liep on February 21, 2015, 01:32:46 PM

I don't understand. Surely it would have been easier to just go with it and lie down in the snow. :D

I think he was just goofing.  Maybe not the first slip, but all that flailing around later looked put-on to me.

lustindarkness

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 24, 2015, 07:18:18 PM
Quote from: lustindarkness on February 24, 2015, 06:13:09 PM
Central Alabama is in full panic mode, the weather forecasts  keep using the "S" word for tomorrow. LOL

"Sherman"?  BURN BABY BURN

LOL, no, "Snow".
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Eddie Teach

Dude, this is a family friendly forum! Ok, so it's not, but still, there's some words you just don't say. :o
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

KRonn

It was -17 F (-27C)  in my local area yesterday overnight and early morning. Frigid! Got a few inches of snow overnight, which I guess we needed as it hasn't snowed since Sunday....

Going to be cold all week but by the weekend it looks like a heat wave around 30s and freezing temps.

The Brain

Quote from: lustindarkness on February 24, 2015, 07:32:10 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 24, 2015, 07:18:18 PM
Quote from: lustindarkness on February 24, 2015, 06:13:09 PM
Central Alabama is in full panic mode, the weather forecasts  keep using the "S" word for tomorrow. LOL

"Sherman"?  BURN BABY BURN

LOL, no, "Snow".

Informer. :wub:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

lustindarkness

The local Jeep club "Snow Recovery and Help" thread is starting to turn into a "We may have to drive north and go wheeling in the snow" conversation LOL.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Admiral Yi

White stuff coming down right now.  I think we have a winter storm warning in effect, so it could get nasty.

Admiral Yi

Forecast is for 6-8 inches.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

My legs hurt during every storm.  :cry:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

Had the first real spring day today. Took half a day off, walked the Imperial gardens and went to the museum. :cool:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

5 degrees can feel quite pleasant after a month like this one.

Still, supposed to get down to 15 below tonight. :ph34r:

mongers

Quote from: Syt on February 27, 2015, 02:01:00 PM
Had the first real spring day today. Took half a day off, walked the Imperial gardens and went to the museum. :cool:

:cool:

You should also post this in the Spring 2015 thread, so as to annoy the Canadians and those Americans living in Mississippi.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"