News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

I'm in Mass now. These snow drifts are impressive!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Schools closed again.  :glare:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 20, 2015, 08:21:10 AM
Schools closed again.  :glare:
I wish I could hide behind the "THINK OF THE CHILDREN LOLOL" excuse to get out of work like school administrators can. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on February 20, 2015, 09:07:09 AM
I wish I could hide behind the "THINK OF THE CHILDREN LOLOL" excuse to get out of work like school administrators can. :)

Why wish for this when it is within your grasp?  Have children and then you can be all 'sorry, kid's sick you know how it goes'.

But I thought you were a self-professed workaholic so are pathology unable to use handy excuses like this :(
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on February 20, 2015, 09:15:20 AM
But I thought you were a self-professed workaholic so are pathology unable to use handy excuses like this :(
:blush:

Admiral Yi

Ed Anger

I bundled the kids up and had a brisk 20 minutes outside burn the energy off snowball fight. Black cat came out, conducted practice attack runs on various objects and then went back into the sun room with a look of distaste on its face.

The kids are quiet now.

Also, 3-5 inches forecast tomorrow. Sigh.

Tonitrus

Teach them the character-building virtues of shoveling the driveway.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tonitrus on February 20, 2015, 10:41:23 AM
Teach them the character-building virtues of shoveling the driveway.

Daddy has a snowblower.

KRonn

Quote from: garbon on February 19, 2015, 11:42:27 PM
I'm in Mass now. These snow drifts are impressive!

:yes:   

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

lustindarkness

Snow flurries/sleet incoming! Our building closing now at 1100, I expect the whole city of Birmigham to shut down. LOL
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Admiral Yi

Sleet is no joke.  I'd much rather get buried in snow than get a pinch of sleet.

KRonn

Quote from: lustindarkness on February 20, 2015, 11:33:06 AM
Snow flurries/sleet incoming! Our building closing now at 1100, I expect the whole city of Birmigham to shut down. LOL
In Alabama! That's going to cause a mess for you guys. You all should just move further south and get out of that stuff.   ;)

Caliga

He can move to Montgomery. :)