News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Really fucking cold today.  You kids further east better brace yourselves.

garbon

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 13, 2014, 06:04:41 PM

You might get to use it all up. They still aren't predicting us to dip below 32.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

lustindarkness

Tonight Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 24. North wind 5 to 10 mph. <----- Birmingham AL
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

mongers

Quote from: lustindarkness on November 13, 2014, 06:27:54 PM
Tonight Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 24. North wind 5 to 10 mph. <----- Birmingham AL

:hmm:

Mild, damp and windy here, but still 56F at midnight GMT.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

lustindarkness

Quote from: mongers on November 13, 2014, 06:38:15 PM
Quote from: lustindarkness on November 13, 2014, 06:27:54 PM

:hmm:

Mild, damp and windy here, but still 56F at midnight GMT.

Yi's weather control powers are not that strong to make it over there.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Admiral Yi

I save my A game for the money league.

PDH

It stayed below zero (f) for two days here.  Weds and Thurs it was -20f when I woke up.  That is cold.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 13, 2014, 06:04:41 PM

:yeah:  Bring it, baby.

Snowing right now, but not sticking.  Not yet.  Not. Yet.  :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

lustindarkness

0630 25° feels like 18°, took trash out without a hat on my bald head,  it was The Cold.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Ed Anger

Winter Storm coming. 3-5 inches expected. Yay.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 16, 2014, 07:46:15 PM

That means it will be barely 2 inches.  But people will still freak the hell out, and forget how to drive in it.  Oh, and I'm sure the bread aisle at Kroger is empty now.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on November 16, 2014, 07:53:21 PM

That means it will be barely 2 inches.  But people will still freak the hell out, and forget how to drive in it.  Oh, and I'm sure the bread aisle at Kroger is empty now.

I went to the store not knowing there was a weather warning out. The fuckers were hilarious.

I eventually drove out of the way to an IGA to get MAH PEACHES. I was promised a cobbler and dammit I'm getting one.

mongers

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 16, 2014, 07:56:51 PM
Quote from: derspiess on November 16, 2014, 07:53:21 PM

I went to the store not knowing there was a weather warning out. The fuckers were hilarious.

I eventually drove out of the way to an IGA to get MAH PEACHES. I was promised a cobbler and dammit I'm getting one.

This is code for some sexual favours isn't it, of the type some of us here aren't getting.  <_<
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

That is later tonight.

lustindarkness

While I was grilling the steaks it was raining cats and dogs,  could barely get the grill to temp with all that cold rain washing over it.   :mad:

Now it will get fucking cold the next few days.   :)
Grand Duke of Lurkdom