News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 27, 2014, 08:00:58 PM
I also don't eat shellfish. Watching people pound on dead crab will mallets makes me ill.

You don't need a mallet to open a can of Spam.

Razgovory

I also don't eat shellfish. Watching people pound on dead crab will mallets makes me ill.

Never could get those bastards open.  Improved a bit with the dead ones though, they don't fight back so much.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 27, 2014, 08:11:57 PM

You don't need a mallet to open a can of Spam.

:huh:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

it sounded funnier in my head.  :sleep:

Ed Anger

Admiral Yi

The South is getting twistered.  Arkansas hit yesterday, Mississippi and Alabama today.

We had a warning here but no action that I'm aware of.

lustindarkness

Yeah,  looking bad. Many a trailer in danger tonight.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Caliga

I heard a tornado was touching down in Pearl, MS earlier.  I believe that's right by Scip.  Hope he's ok.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on April 28, 2014, 06:59:44 PM
I heard a tornado was touching down in Pearl, MS earlier.  I believe that's right by Scip.  Hope he's ok.

I'm sure he's fine.  The tornado arrived after posted office hours.

Scipio

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 28, 2014, 07:23:36 PM
Quote from: Caliga on April 28, 2014, 06:59:44 PM

I'm sure he's fine.  The tornado arrived after posted office hours.
Pearl's a solid 85 minutes to the north, in a dry county.

Never will I ever die in a dry county.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Just got a call that the ancestral homelands in Harlan county took some wind damage.

MAH LANDS.

lustindarkness

I only lost sleep. All is good. Hoping tonight does not get too ugly.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Razgovory

Man, it's going to be warm tomorrow.  Reckon I'll be putting the air conditioner back in.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Barrister

The whole day it kept switching between raining and snowing, raining and snowing...

Gotta love an Alberta spring. :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.