And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Quote from: Caliga on April 27, 2014, 05:12:05 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 26, 2014, 05:40:56 PM
I got a little sweaty today. The big yellow thing in the sky made my shorts all moist.
I had crab cakes at a restaurant overlooking the Ohio on their outside terrace.  My face and arms are sunburned now, but hey, it means summer is here. :cool:

So the more you ingested a crustacean, the more lobster like you got on the outside.   :P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on April 27, 2014, 05:12:05 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 26, 2014, 05:40:56 PM
I got a little sweaty today. The big yellow thing in the sky made my shorts all moist.
I had crab cakes at a restaurant overlooking the Ohio on their outside terrace.  My face and arms are sunburned now, but hey, it means summer is here. :cool:

I was working on the lawn. And inspecting the walls.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Quote from: mongers on April 27, 2014, 06:53:18 AM
So the more you ingested a crustacean, the more lobster like you got on the outside.   :P
Lobster. :yuk:

Tastes like nothing.  When people say "I love lobster", what they really mean is "I love butter". :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

In other news, I was looking at weather maps and there is still snow on the ground in Duluth. :bleeding:  I would kill myself if I lived there. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

Well, it's true that lobster doesn't compare to the rich and complex flavors of, say, tilapia.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Caliga on April 27, 2014, 10:50:03 AM
In other news, I was looking at weather maps and there is still snow on the ground in Duluth. :bleeding:  I would kill myself if I lived there. :)

Wouldn't it be easier to move?  :P

CountDeMoney

I want my snow back.  :mad:

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Tonitrus on April 27, 2014, 12:34:50 PM
Wouldn't it be easier to move?  :P

Not if you keep falling in a foot of snow with every step.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HVC

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 27, 2014, 01:06:34 PM
I want my snow back.  :mad:
if it snows again I'm personally blaming you.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Admiral Yi

Feels like we're getting hit by a hurricane right now.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on April 27, 2014, 10:49:13 AM
Quote from: mongers on April 27, 2014, 06:53:18 AM
Lobster. :yuk:

Tastes like nothing.  When people say "I love lobster", what they really mean is "I love butter". :)

Watching people eat at Red Lobster disgusts me. Might as well drag a drum of butter to the table.

And a big thank you to autocorrect for capitalizing Red Lobster. Yum brands suck up.  :glare:

CountDeMoney

Don't bitch about Red Lobster.  I saw you order a 2nd round of biscuits and get the wife to put them in her purse.

Ed Anger

I only steal Bob Evans biscuits.

Ed Anger

I also don't eat shellfish. Watching people pound on dead crab will mallets makes me ill.

mongers

Rather a lot of rain at the moment; I've been on the roof this weekend to sort out one leak.  <_<
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"