News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: HVC on March 06, 2014, 08:18:47 AM
this winter is never going to end. ever.

Yeah, I'm kind of resigned to just living in eternal snow and ice at this point.  Even for New England, this is a bit much.  5 degrees F right now, negative temperatures last night. :bleeding:  But you still hear the birds out and chirping; I guess they miscalculated too.  :(
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

katmai

Boo fucking hoo you two.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

crazy canuck

It has warmed up enough here that your compressed ski season has come to and end earlier than I thought it would

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on March 06, 2014, 09:57:42 AM
Boo fucking hoo you two.

No shit.  Especially when summer sucks like sweaty asscrackery.

Jacob

Quote from: crazy canuck on March 06, 2014, 05:58:01 PM
It has warmed up enough here that your compressed ski season has come to and end earlier than I thought it would

Yeah, we are seeing crocuses and other early spring flowers in my neighbourhood. I think I see the tips of my hyacinths beginning to peer out as well.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

KRonn

Warm here today, upper 40s at least, felt like an early Spring day. But still my yard is fully covered in snow, a few inches or more. Going to cool down, maybe a big snowstorm mid week, but I'm sure it's too early to be sure.

Admiral Yi

Second day in a row of warm weather, 30s and 40s.  All the snow is melted except for the big drifts piled up by the snow plows.

Caliga

Mid 60s here today. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Liep

18.5° today in Copenhagen. SPRING! :cool:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

I hear New England is going to get one more ass blast from Father Winter on Thursday.  Suck it, Boston.

garbon

<_<

We're also going to plunge below freezing. Tomorrow though - 58. :wacko:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 10, 2014, 07:49:15 PM
I hear New England is going to get one more ass blast from Father Winter on Thursday.  Suck it, Boston.

A foot of snow. :weep: :weep:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

crazy canuck

Spring has definitely sprung here.  The flowers are starting to bloom in our yard, neighbours are out doing gardening and soon the basketball hoop will be returned to its rightful place on the side of the road.