News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

So with our impending snow/ice storm, my office shut down at 3:00-ish.  I was the first one out the door so I could hit Fifty West Brewing for their pre-Cincy Beer Week event beat the traffic and get home to log in & continue working.

Not a drop of any precipitation yet.  But they shut down my kids' kindergarten/preschool for tomorrow regardless :mellow:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on February 04, 2014, 05:37:51 PM
So with our impending snow/ice storm, my office shut down at 3:00-ish.  I was the first one out the door so I could hit Fifty West Brewing for their pre-Cincy Beer Week event beat the traffic and get home to log in & continue working.

Not a drop of any precipitation yet.  But they shut down my kids' kindergarten/preschool for tomorrow regardless :mellow:

I was watching channel 12 and in between watching Erica Collura's ass, it looks like you people are gonna get ice  up the anus.

Erica. :wub:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Quote from: derspiess on February 04, 2014, 05:37:51 PM

It started snowing here at about 4:30 and it's since switched to rain.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai

You could at least share pics el jefe <_<
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on February 04, 2014, 05:53:55 PM
You could at least share pics el jefe <_<

I'm not in a sharing mood with Languish right now.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 04, 2014, 05:50:09 PM
I was watching channel 12 and in between watching Erica Collura's ass, it looks like you people are gonna get ice  up the anus.

She is a cutie pie.

I'd love to get some ice up her anus.  Bet it'd make her squirm, all squirmy-like.  Yeah.  Anus ice.  DUDE WE SHOULD NAME THE BAND THAT

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 04, 2014, 05:56:20 PM
I'm not in a sharing mood with Languish right now.

The 1% never shares.  That the economic modelling for our society.

derspiess

Bring it.  I gotz plenty of food, beer, dry firewood and the generator is ready to go.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 04, 2014, 05:56:48 PM

She is a cutie pie.

I'd love to get some ice up her anus.  Bet it'd make her squirm, all squirmy-like.  Yeah.  Anus ice.  DUDE WE SHOULD NAME THE BAND THAT

http://youtu.be/2ZYBR3uPigM

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Caliga

Looks like the roads are a sheet of ice right now.

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

And it's starting here. Yay! Kids out of school for 2 days at least.  :(

CountDeMoney

Yeah, calling for snow with substantial ice in time for the morning.  I could really use a snow day tomorrow.

Sheilbh

STORM! Also, Prince is here.
Let's bomb Russia!