Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Good thing I'm not in Dayton then.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

We're scheduled to have over 20°C this coming weekend. We had 22°C on Monday. Today is a beautiful golden autumn day with just a bit of fog and colorful trees outside. :)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

merithyn

Quote from: Caliga on October 23, 2013, 05:30:28 AM
:nelson: Snowing in Dayton right now!

:grr:

I have a feeling that this winter is going to be horribly, horribly dull. :(
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

PDH

First snow here was in September, five total snowfalls with accumulations on the ground so far, though all have melted - the mountains are snow-capped though.  Already in the past 3 months we have had 2x the normal amount of moisture.

I think it is gonna be a bad winter.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

merithyn

IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, it's not going to stick, but still. It's SNOWING in Illinois before St Crispins' Day! I think this is going to be a GREAT winter!

:w00t: :yeah: :wub:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

garbon

Quote from: merithyn on October 24, 2013, 10:40:31 AM
IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, it's not going to stick, but still. It's SNOWING in Illinois before St Crispins' Day! I think this is going to be a GREAT winter!

:w00t: :yeah: :wub:

ugh.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

crazy canuck

More sunny skies.  J's rowing season continues to be extended as we have extended beautiful fall weather.  Temperature inversions have created a lot of fog but temperatures in the high teens and low 20s on the mountains.

Only problem - no early ski season this year. :(

Caliga

It was snowing earlier this afternoon here.  SON OF A

Barrister

It's sunny and +13c in central Alberta.  :cool:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

mongers

OK here, cloudy but relatively mild for time of year. 

Big-ass storm suppose to hit Southern England on Monday, we're doomed I say, Doomed.   :bowler:

But looks like it'll barrel up the seven estuary and only clip the north of our 'region'. 
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on October 24, 2013, 02:54:27 PM
It was snowing earlier this afternoon here.  SON OF A

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Caliga

Quote from: Barrister on October 24, 2013, 03:01:12 PM
You, having better weather than us?  That shit ain't right, son.

Maximus

Quote from: Caliga on October 24, 2013, 06:53:50 PM
Quote from: Barrister on October 24, 2013, 03:01:12 PM
You, having better weather than us?  That shit ain't right, son.
Clearly not. He said it was sunny.