Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

It's gonna be below 70 tomorrow.  :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

So I got home then decided to run out for a few hours. Worst decision. Massive flood like rain appeared out of nowhere.  I like that weather channel had earlier said there was a 40% chance of rain.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

42 degrees this morning. THE HEAT CAME ON.  :)

katmai

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 14, 2013, 07:55:53 AM
Colder than Anchorage!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 14, 2013, 07:55:53 AM

It hit about 49 last night.  Slept with the windows open, with my Ravens blankie and the cat snuggled betwixt mah balls.  And it was glorious.

mongers

In the mid-60s here, slightly windy and somewhat cloudy; after another cuppa I'm off out to get a little muddy.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Cat has the goofies.  She gets that way when it's cool.

Lucky that window screen is in and we're on the 3rd floor, or that UPS driver would get: Fucked. Up.

merithyn

I slept with the windows open, under a wool blanket, snuggled tightly against Max.

:wub:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

CountDeMoney

Tonight is the Full Harvest Moon.

garbon

Ugh, last night was the first time that I didn't have a single fan on. Woke up feeling like I was in an ice box.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

merithyn

Every time I rolled over last night, my ears popped as they drained. My sinuses are a mess, and I have this dry, hackey cough.

Fall in Illinois is officially here.

Ed Anger

merithyn

garbon

I have one too.  Though I love how DayQuil masks my symptoms and lets me get on with my day.