News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Current forecast from Google:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

Positively boiling!
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

You could say it's like an oven.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tonitrus

Ed Anger

Syt

Your lame jokes are giving me gas.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

Last night was the warmest ever recorded in Vienna: 25.5°C/77.9°F.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Caliga

Quote from: Syt on August 04, 2013, 02:28:04 AM
:huh:

That's like every summer night here. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

Quote from: Caliga on August 04, 2013, 05:58:52 AM

Yeah, but Vienna is on a latitude between Seattle and Vancouver whereas Kentucky is as far South as Portugal, Southern Italy or Greece.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on August 04, 2013, 05:58:52 AM

Oh I remember those summer nights in the 70's. box fan going in my room and window wide open. Hearing the call of the Ohio Redneck starting his car at 3 am.

Syt

The good news: we're getting thunderstorms. The bad news: it's gonna stay hot, only it's now also gonna be humid. Up to 40°C/104°F next week, though it seems the temp is going to drop to 20°C next weekend.
—Stephen Jay Gould

PDH

That is why I love living at 7200 feet.  Every night it cools off into the 50s.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Admiral Yi

Is that the weather or your love life?

CountDeMoney

Oh, burn from the Amber Waves of Grain Guy.