Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximus

I wish we had tornado warnings

Barrister

Quote from: Maximus on June 12, 2013, 04:22:43 PM

:unsure:

I dunno - I could do without the pitch black clouds and driving rain going on right now.

Trying to decide if it is better to leave for home early, or wait it out...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Maximus

Thunderstorms are awesome.

Plus it would probably cool us off.

Admiral Yi

Thunderstorms are the most awesome part of Midwestern weather.

Razgovory

Quote from: Maximus on June 12, 2013, 04:22:43 PM

Looks like you may get your wish.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

Monster storm heading into Chicago but it looks like MeriMax will miss it to the north.

Boner and Teh Forehead could get hit.

Liep

This has probably been asked before, but is there a guide to your nicknames somewhere?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Liep on June 12, 2013, 05:45:52 PM
This has probably been asked before, but is there a guide to your nicknames somewhere?

I think someone made one about a year ago.

Boner is Ed Anger.  Teh Forehead, aka Speesh, aka derspeiss.

katmai

If Boner gets hit I'll be really impressed!*

* He is in Froggy land.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Admiral Yi

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Ed hops the pond often enough that nobody can keep up. Well, besides stalkers like Kat.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

katmai

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 12, 2013, 07:20:50 PM
Ed hops the pond often enough that nobody can keep up. Well, besides stalkers like Kat.  :P

I do not stalk, I survey as per my bosses orders over at the NS......nvm.

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 12, 2013, 05:32:31 PM
Monster storm heading into Chicago but it looks like MeriMax will miss it to the north.

Where do they live?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

katmai

Quote from: Razgovory on June 12, 2013, 08:41:01 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 12, 2013, 05:32:31 PM

Where do they live?

who is they?