News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Well, I believe these guys are convinced they under-estimated the estimate.

But the temperature is dropping.

katmai

The chills are multiplying?
Are you losing control?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tonitrus on June 01, 2013, 03:10:13 PM
I thought about doing something outside today...then I went outside.

Doomidity in full swing.

So instead, I went about cleaning out the attached storage area out back.  Apparently it had become a home for cave crickets.

It is now in the process of becoming a cave cricket Sorbibor.

I liquidated a yellow jacket nest yesterday.  :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on June 01, 2013, 03:29:48 PM
The chills are multiplying?
Are you losing control?

Yes, it is indeed electrifying.

garbon

And I'm the gay one? :huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Quote from: garbon on June 01, 2013, 04:38:56 PM

I believe the vote was a tie when that question was asked.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

I forgot how completely erotic air conditioning is.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 01, 2013, 08:47:48 PM
I forgot how completely erotic air conditioning is.

???

/when I was at Long Beach today and it was 70, I felt infinitely better driving with my car windows down then when I had to close up and turn on the a/c back in New York.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Though I do remember strange men trying to tempt me to their apts saying that they had a/c and I was like who doesn't? :hmm:

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on June 01, 2013, 04:38:56 PM

I dunno, did you like Grease?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Really, New York? Pouring rain on my way in, gorgeous sunny day at lunch time and then pouring on my way home.

Ed Anger

I had to turn the heat on this morning. Redonkulous.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Pffft, 66 degrees this morning, all the windows open.  My nipples are resplendent.

PDH

33 here this morning.  That is some good sleeping with the window open, the cold air in the room, and no hint of the mosquito.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Barrister

Tornado warnings in Edmonton! :o
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.