News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Weather.com predicted mad thunderstorms tonight. Almost cancelled drinks with my friend but said fuck it. Not a drop of rain. <_<
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Oh and now they list 0% chance of rain. I kinda want to string them up like Italy did to those scientists over earthquakes.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Liep

Of course the sun is shining the day I'm leaving. Screw you, Russia!
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

mongers

Experiencing all of this noise in the signal is getting tiresome; where on course for the coldest spring in 50 years, that 2 years after the hottest recorded spring.   :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Liep

Lots of noise in the signal today, warm, humid, sunny, rainy. Looked good though.

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

mongers

Quote from: Iormlund on May 25, 2013, 09:59:51 AM
I'm getting annoyed. Where the fuck is summer? Or spring, for that matter.

It arrived today in England, pity we didn't have a spring before hand. :(

CountDeMoney

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 29, 2013, 10:50:01 PM
This heat is wearing Gangsta Kitty the fuck out.  She's dropping every few steps, trying to snag a breeze somewhere.

I'm surprised she's not out on the stoop in her housecoat.

The cat now has hair rollers in, and is drinking a haff 'n haff.

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 31, 2013, 05:54:58 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 29, 2013, 10:50:01 PM
This heat is wearing Gangsta Kitty the fuck out.  She's dropping every few steps, trying to snag a breeze somewhere.

I'm surprised she's not out on the stoop in her housecoat.

The cat now has hair rollers in, and is drinking a haff 'n haff.

Still no Aircon ? :unsure:

Ed Anger

I'm building an ark.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on May 31, 2013, 05:58:15 PM
Still no Aircon ? :unsure:

Tomorrow, 8AM.  Operation Righteous HVAC.

CountDeMoney

You guys gotta catch MSNBC or some news channel, check out the multiple vortex tornado, the eye alone is at least 1/4 mile wide, heading straight for southern Oklahoma City.

CountDeMoney

Jesus Christ, this is another potential city buster.

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

CountDeMoney

It's got 4 identified vortexes on the ground.  It's so wide, it doesn't even look like a tornado, just a long weather bank.

Mustang, OK is gonna get fucked, Soviet style.