News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Next time I take the womenfolk to the Hustler store, I'm looking for bee dildos.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

Vienna was Europe's hottest city yesterday.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

sbr

Can one buy bee dildos in Vienna?

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Razgovory

I imagine Bees would have a use for them.  Most Bees are female.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Fuck. Bee Dildos popped back into my head.

Languish: The gift that keeps on giving. Like Herpes.

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on July 01, 2012, 09:07:18 PM
When that storm rolled in I started signing Run to the Hills by Iron Maiden in my head for some reason.  Try that Ed, it might help.

That's pretty good.  I don't know how to sign at all.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

PDH

So much smoke here from the fires it is like being at a restaurant back in the 1970s:  "I have eggs, bacon, and a microlight filter, please."
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Caliga

Quote from: derspiess on July 02, 2012, 11:53:09 AM
That's pretty good.  I don't know how to sign at all.
:cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

The heat is fucking up the crops. MAH GRAPES.

Caliga

I felt like I took a shower after walking around downtown Chicago for like half an hour yesterday around dinnertime.

On the plus side, lots of hot chicks out wearing practically nothing. :bowler:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 03, 2012, 06:27:59 AM

So this year's batch of Chateaux du Childbride will be for shit, huh.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 03, 2012, 08:22:25 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on July 03, 2012, 06:27:59 AM

So this year's batch of Chateaux du Childbride will be for shit, huh.

I'll have to see in September. Or earlier as the heat makes them ripen faster.

Ed Anger

Looks like I'll be looking into what FEMA and the state of Ohio is offering. I still think I'll get the Chateaux du Childbride out though. But in the finest traditions of aid programs, I'm grabbing what I can that isn't nailed down.

In other fun news, it looks like the Illinois and Ohio corn crops and the Indiana wheat crop are in serious danger of being fucked. Enjoy the higher prices.