Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

I hope to go there in November. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

mongers

Occasional light drizzle in southern England today, most of the trees are now leafing; everything is getting nicely greener.

Also saw a new born New Forest foal, first of the year.   :)
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

crazy canuck

Unseasonably cold here for the last few days.  Which really sucks for my oldest son who is away on a kayaking trip off Vancouver Island.

Liep

Coldest summer in over 10 years so far, and when we finally get a good day it turns into a thunderstorm. Of course.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

katmai

Quote from: Liep on June 18, 2012, 08:37:39 AM
Coldest summer in over 10 years so far, and when we finally get a good day it turns into a thunderstorm. Of course.

Heh, exact same weather we've been having, down to thunderstorms last night.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

It has been gorgeous for the last 6 weeks, mostly in the high 60s-mid 70s, nice breezes...we've actually had a real Spring for a change.  Nice and cool, a bit rainy.  I've been loving it.

But man, it's gonna drop the hammer on us Wednesday, calling for a high of 99 with a heat index well over 100.  Holy inner city shootings and elderly respiratory failure, Batman.

Caliga

Heh, we've had temps in the 90s since like early March. :cool:

Tonitrus

Quote from: Caliga on June 18, 2012, 06:42:09 PM

I think I shall hate the East.  :(

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tonitrus on June 18, 2012, 07:02:14 PM

It is a wet heat.  :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tonitrus

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 18, 2012, 07:13:11 PM
Quote from: Tonitrus on June 18, 2012, 07:02:14 PM

It is a wet heat.  :)

That's only good if with a woman.

Caliga

I think of it as more of a red heat.  COCAINUM.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Caliga on June 18, 2012, 09:11:14 PM
I think of it as more of a red heat.  COCAINUM.

Last time I watched that, I noticed how much of the emotion in Ahnuld's russian was neutered in the subtitles.  :(

CountDeMoney

Fuck, it's gonna be hot as nigger balls the next three days.  I wanna move to Vermont.  :(

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 18, 2012, 08:42:35 AM
It has been gorgeous for the last 6 weeks, mostly in the high 60s-mid 70s, nice breezes...we've actually had a real Spring for a change.  Nice and cool, a bit rainy.  I've been loving it.

But man, it's gonna drop the hammer on us Wednesday, calling for a high of 99 with a heat index well over 100.  Holy inner city shootings and elderly respiratory failure, Batman.

It was 65ish here. Rain, sun, rain, sun. The way I like it.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Caliga

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 19, 2012, 06:09:37 AM
Fuck, it's gonna be hot as nigger balls the next three days.  I wanna move to Vermont.  :(
I hope you like snow on Labor Day. :)