dps

A real Texas Twister.

Admiral Yi

Holy shit, it's snowing.

Caliga

We might get snow here on Halloween. :wacko:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

We had our first two freezes of the fall here the last two nights. I got to bring out my ice scraper and go to work on my windshield. The frozen lands of Austin, Texas.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on October 29, 2019, 09:06:47 PM

Just a short time after it being in the 90s? Now that is a Texas fall.

We have a saying around here during this time of year that it is winter in the morning and summer by mid-afternoon.

It was 32F/0C this morning...now it is 60F/16C. Pretty typical for a day when it freezes.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Barrister

Quote from: Caliga on October 29, 2019, 09:06:47 PM

We, surprisingly, did not have snow on the ground for Halloween. :huh:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Maximus

Finally cooled off enough that I can open my office window for cooling instead of running the AC. Yesterday was miserable because the AC was off.

Valmy

Quote from: Maximus on November 01, 2019, 02:16:59 PM
Finally cooled off enough that I can open my office window for cooling instead of running the AC. Yesterday was miserable because the AC was off.

Did you move to Australia or something?

KRonn

Halloween week was rainy but warm. Some towns postponed Halloween til Saturday since the weather forecast was heavy rain and wind. We got the wind but little rain. My town didn't post pone it.

This weekend was cool but nice, good for yard work picking up leaves.

mongers

Quote from: KRonn on November 03, 2019, 07:09:11 PM
Halloween week was rainy but warm. Some towns postponed Halloween til Saturday since the weather forecast was heavy rain and wind. We got the wind but little rain. My town didn't post pone it.

This weekend was cool but nice, good for yard work picking up leaves.

Pretty similar story here the last couple of weeks, Atlantic wet weather FTW.  :bowler:

Though for me it's just been that bit too wet for yard work.  :D
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Caliga

In some parts of Louisville there were indeed Halloween night flurries, but nothing stuck anywhere.  At my house we just got rain.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

HVC

First day of snow and the subway breaks down. Come on Toronto. How do you not know how to do snow yet?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

crazy canuck

My son looks absolutely miserable in a text he sent this morning - tried to convince him to stay on the warm West coast  :D