News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

I'm not allowed to talk about about the weather here.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on June 16, 2017, 09:31:51 PM

Seedy wants an update.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

The fuck I do, there's the update.

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 16, 2017, 09:32:31 PM
Quote from: PDH on June 16, 2017, 09:31:51 PM

Seedy wants an update.

71 and sunny.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

May you burn with the heat of a thousand NORK fires.

Admiral Yi

Walked home from the Regal Beagle in a delightful summer shower.

Admiral Yi

Admiral Yi

And I just missed the tropical deluge by 20 minutes. :yeah:

garbon

Melting. London is not equipped for any sort of heat - so when it hits 84, sadness sets in. Also, love that the pollen is currently very high. Been scarfing down pharmaceutical products. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Quote from: garbon on June 17, 2017, 09:11:27 AM
Melting. London is not equipped for any sort of heat - so when it hits 84, sadness sets in. Also, love that the pollen is currently very high. Been scarfing down pharmaceutical products. -_-

Head out to the countryside it's just balmy here, better still the try the coast to avoid the pollen.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

A cold front is moving through  and the temps tomorrow are expected to be 80 without the humidity. Thank god.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

England is melting.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Had an EF0 temporarily touchdown about 3 miles from where I was on the road yesterday.

In Fujita-Berkut Wind Scale terms, that's the equivalent of a single delayed response post.  No biggie.

Caliga

My mom seemed to think a tornado was forming over her house in Jersey yesterday and was sending me pics.  Uh no mom, that's called a cumulonimbus cloud.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: mongers on June 20, 2017, 04:45:25 PM
England is melting.  :bowler:

So you reached 30°C? More lobster-faced Brits?
Here it will reach 37°C so if you live in the last floor of a Haussmanian building, this means more than 40°C.