News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

My first day in SD without any work to do. Torrential downpours. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Quote from: garbon on December 16, 2016, 02:53:56 PM

For the first time in months I got caught in a rain shower yesterday, only one of the day too; guess it's been a rather dry autumn/winter so far.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

KRonn

We're getting a mix of snow and rain this weekend, probably a few inches of snow where I am then it'll turn to rain. Sunday will be warm, in the 50sF, 10-13C. Then cool or cold again next week. So far this winter no significant snow storms. We've just had some bare coverings of snow that melted or was washed away by rain.

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 16, 2016, 11:25:13 AM
Like you're driving to the store for bottled water in Corpus Christi.

Eh the weather is more consistent down by the coast.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on December 16, 2016, 08:00:16 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 16, 2016, 11:25:13 AM
Like you're driving to the store for bottled water in Corpus Christi.

Eh the weather is more consistent down by the coast.

Shut up.

Ed Anger

Yay. Freezing rain. Total mess out there right now.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Asian chicks and overweight black women, start your engines!

Ed Anger

:yes:

My cop bros says every idiot is out on the road right now.

CountDeMoney

I believe I shall fire up the Jeep and slap on my dash cam, and see what's what out in the wilderness.

Ed Anger

Seedy's Russian dash cam homage.  :lol:

CountDeMoney

Overturned trailer full of live cows?  An airliner sliding off the runway?  Drunks and power lines?  I should only be so lucky.

Syt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 17, 2016, 10:44:51 AM
Overturned trailer full of live cows?  An airliner sliding off the runway?  Drunks and power lines?  I should only be so lucky.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on December 16, 2016, 02:53:56 PM

What are you doing in South Dakota?  :)
/la croix
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/17/snow-baltimore-traffic-accident-virginia-ohio

QuoteGas tanker explosion in Baltimore kills two amid winter weather in eastern US

Got any footage, Seedy? :unsure:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

I should be so lucky.

No, all I really got was a scared old person in Chrysler who needed to straddle both lanes.