News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Quote from: katmai on December 13, 2016, 04:33:01 PM
0f (no idea what in Celsius you wankers) and ice fog for two days in row.

I tested it, it was faster to google "0f to c" and write out the result than to write "(no idea what in Celsius you wankers)".
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Admiral Yi

Stop microagressing katmai's Mexican siesta culture.

katmai

Quote from: Liep on December 13, 2016, 06:23:47 PM
Quote from: katmai on December 13, 2016, 04:33:01 PM
0f (no idea what in Celsius you wankers) and ice fog for two days in row.

I tested it, it was faster to google "0f to c" and write out the result than to write "(no idea what in Celsius you wankers)".
I was on iphone in car in parking lot you danish boob.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Fuck Celsius.

Anyways, the 2 inches turned into 4 of the heavy wet snow. Of course, I get hit by a kajbillion snowballs. EVERYBODY IS GROUNDED.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Liep

Headlines in Denmark: (in order of font size) 15% chance of a white Christmas, Handball Euros, some politician who's made himself unpopular, political bickering about who's to blame for Aleppo, the tragedy in Aleppo.

WEATHER RULES SUPREME! :yeah:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Admiral Yi

Wind chill around 10 below.

Valmy

Quote from: Liep on December 15, 2016, 05:06:40 AM
political bickering about who's to blame for Aleppo, the tragedy in Aleppo.

I don't get the hand wringing over Aleppo. This war has lasted over five years and something like a half million people have been killed. The only way to stop the killing is to engage in it ourselves in a big way and take responsibility for the outcome, something none of us have the will or desire to do.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on December 15, 2016, 10:38:52 AM
Quote from: Liep on December 15, 2016, 05:06:40 AM
political bickering about who's to blame for Aleppo, the tragedy in Aleppo.

I don't get the hand wringing over Aleppo. This war has lasted over five years and something like a half million people have been killed. The only way to stop the killing is to engage in it ourselves in a big way and take responsibility for the outcome, something none of us have the will or desire to do.

That's some nasty weather you have there.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Ooops I meant to delete that and then repost in the other thread when I realized this was the weather thread. I did the reposting thing but forgot the deleting thing :P

The weather does suck. It all depends on those stupid northern fronts coming down from the evil land of Manitoba. It warms up then gets cold then warms up again and then gets cold. Back and forth. Driving me nuts.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

So here is the forecast for tomorrow:

High: 80F/27C

Low: 24F/-4C

Because it is December in Texas!

So how should I dress guys? :P

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on December 15, 2016, 04:31:38 PM
Ooops I meant to delete that and then repost in the other thread when I realized this was the weather thread. I did the reposting thing but forgot the deleting thing :P

The weather does suck. It all depends on those stupid northern fronts coming down from the evil land of Manitoba. It warms up then gets cold then warms up again and then gets cold. Back and forth. Driving me nuts.

Manitoba is a wonderful land of goodness and hockey.   :mad:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Barrister

Forecast for tonight is -31c/-24f.  With windchill it'll feel like -40c/-40f.

Good night to stay in and cuddle under a blanket with Mrs B I think.  :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

That magical temperature where Celsius and Fahrenheit are the same.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on December 16, 2016, 10:53:26 AM
So here is the forecast for tomorrow:

High: 80F/27C

Low: 24F/-4C

Because it is December in Texas!

So how should I dress guys? :P

Like you're driving to the store for bottled water in Corpus Christi.

KRonn

Cold here today, around 0F or -18C. Very windy yesterday and last night, but the wind has died down a little but very cold.