News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Shhhh it might hear you.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

Supposed to be only 63 tomorrow. Time to break out my old man blanket.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Some peoples' joints pop when a low pressure system is on its way.  Ed loses complete skeletal functionality.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2016, 07:47:35 PM
Some peoples' joints pop when a low pressure system is on its way.  Ed loses complete skeletal functionality.

CountDeMoney

Seriously, though;  since your accident and your Steve Austin frame-up restoration of your leg, how does your leg do when it comes to bad weather? 

How about you, Timmay?

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2016, 07:59:29 PM
Seriously, though;  since your accident and your Steve Austin frame-up restoration of your leg, how does your leg do when it comes to bad weather? 

How about you, Timmay?

I feel cold fronts coming through. And snowstorms and cold are hell on me.

Syt

26 degrees today which is a bit much for late September. Apparently it's going under 20 over the weekend, but I have not written off the chance that I might wear shorts on my birthday.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

September was warmer than August for only the 2nd time since 18-something. Shame on you, August.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

mongers

Quote from: Liep on September 30, 2016, 04:06:13 AM
September was warmer than August for only the 2nd time since 18-something. Shame on you, August.

Could well have been the same here.  :cool:

And so far October has been pretty nice.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Liep

September's nice weather was due to an Omega block.

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2016, 07:59:29 PM

How about you, Timmay?

I can usually smell it in the air. I don't feel it in the leg.

Hurricane Matthew is looking really bad.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Pretty much sums up this week. So damn hot.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

:lol:

Yeah, got up to 85 degrees here yesterday.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

frunk

It's been low 80s here, which is probably 30 degrees warmer than we would normally expect.  Thank goodness Global Warming isn't real otherwise it would be really hot.

Barrister

*Looks outside*

Yup, still some traces of snow on the ground.  It's mostly melted  by now but it's barely been above freezing during the day so it's slow going.  Probably be all gone just in time for another snow storm.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.