News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

it's too hot. 40 C right now with 62% humidity. was even higher during the day. I hate this country somethimes. too hot in the summer, too cold in the winter.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

mongers

Quote from: HVC on August 12, 2016, 07:00:18 PM
it's too hot. 40 C right now with 62% humidity. was even higher during the day. I hate this country somethimes. too hot in the summer, too cold in the winter.

Mid-20Cs, light wind, not a cloud in the sky, a perfect summer's day in the England.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Fuck everything, fuck everyone.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

Fucking 88 here today. FUCKING hot :mad:.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

3 inches of rain in half a day. Yay.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Heat wave over, absolutely balmy 72 today.  Perfect golfing weather.

mongers

Summer beginning to change into Autumn here, though still nice jolly nice weather; high 70s, not humid, refreshing breezes.  :bowler:

Ed Anger

It was a glorious 79, breezy with partly cloudy skies. Perfect weather to drive the Challenger in. Pop in some Tool and cruise for jailbait.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 21, 2016, 08:29:16 PM
It was a glorious 79, breezy with partly cloudy skies. Perfect weather to drive the Challenger in. Pop in some Tool and cruise for jailbait.
:cool:

First nice day in a while here too.  Had brunch at a place right on the Ohio, and then spent most of the rest of the day in the hot tub. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Texas is just getting pounded by endless rain. Day after day of gray skies and flash flooding is really ruining my summer mojo.

But granted better than day after day of 100F+ temperatures.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

mongers

Quote from: Valmy on August 22, 2016, 08:22:53 AM
Texas is just getting pounded by endless rain. Day after day of gray skies and flash flooding is really ruining my summer mojo.

Have you guys considered moderation?  :bowler:

Valmy

Quote from: mongers on August 22, 2016, 08:27:02 AM
Have you guys considered moderation?  :bowler:

Texas Summers don't do moderation.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Tonitrus

Quote from: Valmy on August 22, 2016, 08:22:53 AM

The aquifers down there could probably still use a lot more.

Valmy

Quote from: Tonitrus on August 22, 2016, 10:28:43 PM
The aquifers down there could probably still use a lot more.

The aquifers in the Austin area are all around their highest on record. The Rain Gods need to spread some love to other parts of the state for awhile.