News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Quote from: Caliga on July 28, 2016, 08:53:58 AM
I'm so sick of the nonstop, violent thunderstorms.  One woke me up at 3 am this morning.

Instead of trying to discriminate against gays, I wish the Kentucky state legislature would outlaw middle of the night thunderstorms. :mad:

They would probably argue that is what they're trying to do by discriminating against gays. Appease God! :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 01, 2016, 12:30:29 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/01/maryland-floods-men-form-human-chain-to-save-woman-stuck-in-car

That goofy fucking broad actually got her pack of smokes and put them in her mouth before she got out of the car, just as the one guy gets swept away trying to save her.  :lol:

If it were me, I would've promptly tried to hold the bitch's head underwater.

Admiral Yi

Finally, a high pressure front moved in and pushed off that ridiculous humidity. :yeah:

Sheilbh

Quote from: 11B4V on July 23, 2016, 12:50:28 AM
PACNORWEST FTW  :blurgh:

Jesus. That does look to be the only inhabitable bit of that hellscape :console:
Let's bomb Russia!

Valmy

Air conditioning makes my homeland inhabitable  :P

There is a reason we are all fat: we never go outside.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Tonitrus

I just think of all those poor souls who lived/migrated/developed Texas and the South before the age of air conditioning.  And that they usually wore more/heavier/crappier clothing.

CountDeMoney

Yeah...it's days like this those job interviews in Seattle make me sit in the dark, turning the light on and off and listening to Madame Butterfly.

crazy canuck

Quote from: katmai on July 23, 2016, 10:43:32 PM
Smart folks would be investing in Alaskan property as the lower 48 becomes a inhospitable wasteland. :P

Yep, Vancouver is already well out of their reach

Ed Anger

Quote from: crazy canuck on August 06, 2016, 09:18:02 PM
Smart folks would be investing in Alaskan property as the lower 48 becomes a inhospitable wasteland. :P

Not out of mine, MY NEW NEIGHBOR BUDDY.  :menace:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

crazy canuck

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 06, 2016, 09:22:08 PM

So long as you promise to keep up with the yard work.  The absentee family who bought the house next to me has let their yard go to shit. 

Ed Anger

Quote from: crazy canuck on August 07, 2016, 06:25:00 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 06, 2016, 09:22:08 PM

So long as you promise to keep up with the yard work.  The absentee family who bought the house next to me has let their yard go to shit.

No.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Liep

Summer has ended, we've been down to 13-15 C the last few days and today the fall storms are starting. It's too early. :(
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

mongers

Quote from: Liep on August 09, 2016, 02:08:20 AM
Summer has ended, we've been down to 13-15 C the last few days and today the fall storms are starting. It's too early. :(

:(

It's been beautiful over here the last few days.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

crazy canuck

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 08, 2016, 07:11:26 PM
No.

Then you have two choices.  Stay in Northern France or.. never mind you really only have one reasonable alternative.