News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 25, 2013, 04:13:58 PM
I should go to the store, just to watch the panic buying.

MAH MILK AND BREADS

Just back. PEOPLE ARE FUCKING NUTS.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Maximus

How do the nuts feel about that?

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

It's going to be a bad night to be a stray animal tonight.   :(

Liep

From clear skies and -5 to +10 and light drizzle overnight. Wonderful.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

It's cold as ass balls here.

House sitting for my sister, gotta keep the fireplace going.  One fireplace in this McMansion.  Can't use the wood stove at the other chimney, oh no, I have to be winter caretaker at the fucking Overlook Hotel.

Gotta spritz the hermit crab cage, make sure they don't dry out.  Hopefully I can keep the one goldfish, Chips, alive.  Luckily his partner, Fish, already died last week, so it didn't happen on my watch.

Ed Anger

She lock you out of the thermostat or what?

CountDeMoney

Something's buggy with the furnace, they were too busy going to Puerto Rico to figure it out.

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

WE'LL DEAL WITH IT WHEN WE GET BACK ADIOS

CountDeMoney

At least I've got two dogs and a cat I can bundle up with, like Katmai does with his sled team.

Ed Anger

Katmai is a tauntaun. Slice his belly open and a family of 8 can sleep comfortably.

CountDeMoney

:cue Family Guy scene:

Meh, probably breathes that way all the time.

CountDeMoney

What really pisses me off is I brought over my PS3, can't figure out how to hook it up to my brother-in-law's fucking bridge of the Enterprise entertainment center.  LULZ THIS IS WHY U NEED CCNA CERTS

lustindarkness

HDMI to TV, plug to wall outlet?
Grand Duke of Lurkdom