News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Urban Dead

Started by syk, April 19, 2009, 04:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

syk

I know some of you used to play UD at some point. Just wanted to announce that this may be a good point to reactivate old accounts and drop by http://z13.invisionfree.com/Paradox_Central/index.php?act=idx. PKer group Browncoats have taken up arms against the Pox and this looks like it could take a while until they are griefed out of Tollyton and existance.  :hug:

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Galrion

Hmm, only remembered one of my characters.  Even having them email character names just showed that one character.

syk

Quote from: Galrion on April 19, 2009, 11:03:28 PM
Hmm, only remembered one of my characters.  Even having them email character names just showed that one character.
Hey, every gun counts! =)

Josquius

Wasn't PKing the standard point of the game?
██████
██████
██████

Josquius

WTF, my character (or one of) is still alive :blink:
██████
██████
██████

DisturbedPervert

Only remembered one of my characters.  Luckily it was my high level zombie.   :menace:

Galrion

Quote from: syk on April 20, 2009, 07:53:26 AM
Quote from: Galrion on April 19, 2009, 11:03:28 PM
Hey, every gun counts! =)

Heh, he's already dead now.  Nice.

DisturbedPervert

Already killed one survivor and severely wounded another before running out of turns.  He's infected though, so he won't be going far.

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on April 20, 2009, 07:59:41 AM

I'm guessing that the game just does that.  After all, both of my characters are alive and well in police stations. I'm also surprised that they don't delete inactive accounts.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DisturbedPervert

Dammit some asshole revived me.  That guy's brains are mine. 

syk

Quote from: garbon on April 20, 2009, 09:59:54 AM
Quote from: Tyr on April 20, 2009, 07:59:41 AM

I'm guessing that the game just does that.  After all, both of my characters are alive and well in police stations. I'm also surprised that they don't delete inactive accounts.
They are just frozen after a month of inactivity and reactivated once you log in.

syk

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on April 20, 2009, 10:03:02 AM
Dammit some asshole revived me.  That guy's brains are mine.
Which burb are you in?

garbon

Quote from: syk on April 20, 2009, 10:57:57 AM
They are just frozen after a month of inactivity and reactivated once you log in.

Gotcha.  Still seems strange. After all it has been at least 2 years since I last logged in.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: syk on April 20, 2009, 10:58:13 AM
Which burb are you in?

I'm in Wray Heights