Main Menu

cologne/perfume?

Started by Caliga, June 22, 2011, 12:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on June 24, 2011, 01:38:30 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 23, 2011, 10:03:37 PM
Depends on what I'm wearing, and the context. 
D&G's The One or Bleu de Chanel depending on the suit and tie combination, and Lacoste or one of the Burberrys for casual, though I prefer Lacoste in the fall.  Nowadays, it's been predominantly Armani Code: Summer.

So, when are you going to come out to your family? :)

The ladies at work don't dig Euro-style BO.  We have enough Hindus for that.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Slargos on June 24, 2011, 01:48:17 AM
:lol:

You should really save "Served" pics for, you know, when it actually happens.

Brazen

Quote from: Martinus on June 22, 2011, 01:26:48 PM
I hate people who do not use perfume.
Wow, you're so shallow a moth couldn't drown in you.

Hating not washing I can understand, but hating not smelling of something artificial is bordering on psycho. Specifically American Psycho.

Perfume is an unnecessary luxury not all of us can afford every day. I save it for special occasions and my favourites are Chanel Cristalle Eau Vert and Shiseido Feminite du Bois.

I actively dislike most men's colognes but find the various Dior Fahrenheit variants bearable.

Valdemar

Most of my colleaques scents give me a headache.

Most likely because it seems as if they bathe in it instead of just adding a touch of fragrance.

V

garbon

Quote from: Valdemar on June 24, 2011, 08:13:52 AM
Most of my colleaques scents give me a headache.

Most likely because it seems as if they bathe in it instead of just adding a touch of fragrance.

V

That is indeed a common failing. :(

One guy at my work admitted that when he bathes in it, it is because he doesn't want to come in smelling like alcohol. I told him that it made it worse as you could smell both. <_<
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Burberry for Men is kind of a subtle fragrance, so I used to put one spray of it in my shirt and another on my wrists, but Stampede is more potent so I only do the one in my shirt.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Pedrito

On the shirt:huh:

Perfumes are made to be put on the skin.

About the OP: nothing, except when going to a party; in that case, Fahrenheit 32 or Eau Sauvage.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Caliga

in my shirt.  So like on my chest hair. :cool:

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Yes in Kentucky they make shirts out of chest hair.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on June 24, 2011, 10:30:01 AM
:huh:
It works well enough.  I can't spray it on my neck because I'll break out in a rash (no matter what brand, in my experience). :blush:

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on June 24, 2011, 11:31:50 AM
Quote from: garbon on June 24, 2011, 10:30:01 AM
:huh:
It works well enough.  I can't spray it on my neck because I'll break out in a rash (no matter what brand, in my experience). :blush:

Not sure why chatting about chest hair was cool.

Caliga

I have a lot of it.  I am: virile. :perv:

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?