And we're back!

Main Menu

Lastest fair rage???

Started by 11B4V, June 20, 2011, 07:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Anyone ever try this.

QuoteBy: CNN News

It's the latest in trending carnival food: fried Kool-Aid!

While it may sound a little out there, in a world where you can also try deep fried butter or even deep fried chocolate-covered bacon, it seems that deep fried Kool-Aid is just another tasty carnival must-try.

These treats are essentially donut holes made with cherry Kool-Aid so they are red inside.

A CNN iReporter who tried out the treat says it tastes like a New Orleans hush puppy with a cherry Kool-Aid flavor.

Chris Morrow says this fried snack was created by the same guy who first served up fried Twinkies and Oreos.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

If I run across them this fall, I will.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tonitrus

Where's the fried purple drank?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tonitrus on June 20, 2011, 07:56:18 PM
Where's the fried purple drank?

They ain't no county fairs in South Central
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Where's my fried haff-n-haff?

garbon

I still need to have fried coke. :weep:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

I heard it basically tastes like deep fried hunks of sugar... which is pretty much what it is, I guess.  They have it at the Kentucky State Fair now.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ideologue

Looks like tumors, but could be quite good.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

HVC

Quote from: Ideologue on June 21, 2011, 02:34:12 PM
Now the you mention it, they look just like cat testicles. I worked in a cat clinic, i don't go around randomly castrating cats :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ideologue

Quote from: HVC on June 21, 2011, 02:35:46 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on June 21, 2011, 02:34:12 PM
Now the you mention it, they look just like cat testicles. I worked in a cat clinic, i don't go around randomly castrating cats :lol:

Still evil.  Maybe.  I've always been really conflicted on spay/neuter.  We don't spay/neuter people, and they outnumber cats by a large margin.

Of course, I spayed my cats, because cats with ovaries are unbelievably obnoxious.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

HVC

Quote from: Ideologue on June 21, 2011, 02:42:02 PM
Still evil.  Maybe.  I've always been really conflicted on spay/neuter.  We don't spay/neuter people, and they outnumber cats by a large margin.

Of course, I spayed my cats, because cats with ovaries are unbelievably obnoxious.
there are benifits. no ovarian or titty cancer for femals (which is surprisingy common) and a lower tranmission rate of rhinovirus, and other nasty kitty diseases as they're less likely to fight random cats.

The best was the doctor who would pluck the cats nutsack by hand. i always had to leave the room. felt bad for her husband.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Caliga

My county is a good example right now of why you should spay/neuter cats.  Jesus H Christ, the goddamn things are everywhere. :bleeding:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points