Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Yay us. I'm hiding right now.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grallon

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 19, 2011, 07:23:38 AM

:lol:

What does it mean for all of you with progeny to be a father?  That includes Money and his menagerie.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Razgovory

It means I bought my dad a dvd of a difficult to find movie and plan to take him out to dinner at a nice restaurant this evening.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grallon

Quote from: Razgovory on June 19, 2011, 08:53:14 AM
It means I bought my dad a dvd of a difficult to find movie and plan to take him out to dinner at a nice restaurant this evening.

The meaning of fatherhood you basement retard - not of Father's day!  :rolleyes:

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Grey Fox

Yay us! Mine rewards my brand new fatherhood by crying in my arms. Still hates me :(
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Grallon on June 19, 2011, 08:49:54 AM
What does it mean for all of you with progeny to be a father?  That includes Money and his menagerie.

It just means another day of passive-aggressive hipshots from Mom about my lack of children.

Ed Anger

History channel is showing Hitler all morning. Because I know when I think father's day, I'm thinking of Hitler.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 19, 2011, 07:23:38 AM

:lol:

G.

For me, it means I have heirs and the bloodline continues. Plus I get my kicks molding them into the way I want.

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 19, 2011, 10:39:22 AM
History channel is showing Hitler all morning. Because I know when I think father's day, I'm thinking of Hitler.

At least it's not a show about truck drivers in Canada or crab fishermen, or lumberjacks.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

My son got me a dvd and is taking me out to dinner tonight.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

citizen k

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 19, 2011, 11:12:42 AM
My son got me a dvd and is taking me out to dinner tonight.  :hmm:

Raz is your son?  :lol:

Valmy

What does it mean for all of you with progeny to be a father?

Sort of difficult to put into words really.  A sacred trust and a joy I guess.

It is simply a different life than what I had before.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 19, 2011, 09:38:29 AM

It just means another day of passive-aggressive hipshots from Mom about my lack of children.

Me too. I move 3000 miles to get away from that shit, and what does she do? Fucking follows me here.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Ed Anger

It is time for you two to settle down, you know? I'm not getting any younger. Do you want to see my friend's grandchildren? They are so happy.