News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

UN backs gay rights for first time ever

Started by garbon, June 17, 2011, 04:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Fun to see Libya, Russia or Saudi Arabia on the UN Human Rights Council. No North Korea though?

Slargos

If extreme hatred of faggotry means you are in fact a faggot yourself, what does that say about your enthusiasm for it, Marty?  :hmm:

Martinus

Quote from: Slargos on June 19, 2011, 08:50:35 AM
If extreme hatred of faggotry means you are in fact a faggot yourself, what does that say about your enthusiasm for it, Marty?  :hmm:

Wrong thread?

Josquius

Quote from: Martinus on June 18, 2011, 11:51:46 AM
Quote from: Tyr on June 18, 2011, 11:25:31 AM
Strange from China, would have thought they'd be set against it.

They want people to *stop* making babies. :contract:
Its sensible for them to be pro-homosexuality certainly but it isn't the way they normally act.
██████
██████
██████

Jacob

... and his extreme hatred for Islam indicates that he's a crypto-Muslim. Same goes for you, I suppose.

Martinus

Quote from: Tyr on June 19, 2011, 11:50:42 AM
Quote from: Martinus on June 18, 2011, 11:51:46 AM
Quote from: Tyr on June 18, 2011, 11:25:31 AM
Strange from China, would have thought they'd be set against it.

They want people to *stop* making babies. :contract:
Its sensible for them to be pro-homosexuality certainly but it isn't the way they normally act.

Well, abstaining on the vote over "We shouldn't be killing gays, really" is not exactly an extreme pro-homosexuality stance.  :rolleyes:

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on June 19, 2011, 12:57:10 PM
Well, abstaining on the vote over "We shouldn't be killing gays, really" is not exactly an extreme pro-homosexuality stance.  :rolleyes:
Acting like homosexuals are persons is a Western idea.  It's racist for you to expect them to uncritically accept it.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Martinus

Quote from: Neil on June 19, 2011, 01:18:04 PM
Acting like homosexuals are persons is a Western idea.  It's racist for you to expect them to uncritically accept it.

Not really. In fact, a lot of homophobia in countries like India or in Africa is a left over from the colonial era.

Slargos

Quote from: Jacob on June 19, 2011, 12:09:55 PM

... and his extreme hatred for Islam indicates that he's a crypto-Muslim. Same goes for you, I suppose.

It would appear so. And could possibly be of some merit, given their sense of conservative values and shared hatred of the Jews. You're on to something.  :hmm:

Slargos

Quote from: Martinus on June 19, 2011, 11:47:03 AM

Wrong thread?

No, I think that can't be. Whatever thread you're posting, the content is pretty much the same.  :P

Edit: Oh, sorry. Yeah for once this was not a Martinus thread. I just assumed it was.  :lol:

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on June 19, 2011, 01:29:20 PM
Quote from: Neil on June 19, 2011, 01:18:04 PM
Not really. In fact, a lot of homophobia in countries like India or in Africa is a left over from the colonial era.
A common misconception amongst left-wing extremists who hate the West but love homosexuals.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Slargos on June 19, 2011, 01:34:36 PM
Edit: Oh, sorry. Yeah for once this was not a Martinus thread. I just assumed it was.  :lol:
Garbon, Martinus, what's the difference?

garbon

Quote from: Slargos on June 19, 2011, 01:34:36 PM

<_<
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Martinus on June 19, 2011, 08:22:16 AM
Fun to see Libya, Russia or Saudi Arabia on the UN Human Rights Council. No North Korea though?

Which Libya is on the UN right now anyway?

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on June 19, 2011, 01:29:20 PM

Man everything gets blamed on colonialism.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."