Main Menu

Dutch Muslims & Jews united together

Started by viper37, June 16, 2011, 03:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Slargos on June 17, 2011, 01:35:03 AM
Quote from: Barrister on June 16, 2011, 11:09:24 PM
Quote from: Slargos on June 16, 2011, 07:14:34 PM
Yeah well if being against the legalized torture of animals forces me into the faggotry camp, then so be it.  :moon:

Halal and kosher slaughter is far from "legalized torture of animals".

dps noted that he doesn't cared what people do to their animals, and it's this attitude that I'm opposed to.

Dps is a fundamentalist Christian (by his own admission), hence an idiot. You shouldn't care what fundamentalists say, do or want.

Slargos

Quote from: Martinus on June 17, 2011, 01:37:19 AM
Yeah well if being against the legalized torture of animals forces me into the faggotry camp, then so be it.  :moon:

dps noted that he doesn't cared what people do to their animals, and it's this attitude that I'm opposed to.

Dps is a fundamentalist Christian (by his own admission), hence an idiot. You shouldn't care what fundamentalists say, do or want.

Ho. That is a two-edged sword there. Just sayin'.  :P

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Viking on June 16, 2011, 04:32:50 PM
Quote from: Martinus on June 16, 2011, 04:30:51 PM
Quote from: Jacob on June 16, 2011, 04:28:13 PM
Quote from: Martinus on June 16, 2011, 04:21:59 PMAgreed.

You and Slargos do have a lot in common.

We don't like retards who follow bronze age customs in the 21st century. Yes.

3rd Century BC greece was bronze age :contract:
no it wasn't.

Viking

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 16, 2011, 07:01:31 PM
Quote from: Viking on June 16, 2011, 03:46:28 PM
Yes, your silly ancient desert fairy tale tells you to torture animals. Your non-existent god is a sadist, I get that. You want me to respect your war criminal torturist paedophile murderer rapist bandit thief of a prophet, I get that. I'm sorry, but fuck you.
Ayesha's age at marriage is disputed.

Citations 173-76
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed#cite_note-181

those are all in arabic or farsi, not linked or just a reference to tariq ramadan. The traditional sources do cite her age as 6 or 7 when married and 9 when the marriage was consumated (after her illness when she lost her hair). If you aren't going to argue that she was an adult (as defined at the time) then you are merely obfuscating and ignoring the murder, torture, war crimes, aggression etc.etc.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

Quote from: Razgovory on June 16, 2011, 09:13:58 PM
I'm not sure an Icelander should be going on about people's founders who are rapists, bandits and murderers.

My ancestors were rapists, bandits, murderers, slavers and all round criminals. I do not, however, live my life based on the example of Egil Skallagrímsson or base my ethics on Þormóður Kolbrúnaskáld or my morality on Gissur Jarl. I can't imagine what point you are trying to make? That because my ancestors were dicks, muslims and jews get to torture animals. Is that your argument?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Slargos

For all that some people protest when being called racists, they sure do seem to believe strongly that all a person is, is the sum of his genetic heritage.  :hmm:

dps

You know, people might think that I'm an idiot or a bigot because I'm  a Christian, but in general, I'm probably one of the more tolerant people on this forum.  For example, when you post something moronic or assinine, I don't say it's because you're a lawyer, or because you're gay, or because you're Polish--I just assume that the stupidity and asshattery are unique to you, rather than something intrinsic to members of those groups.

Slargos

Quote from: dps on June 17, 2011, 03:12:44 AM

You know, people might think that I'm an idiot or a bigot because inspite of claiming to be I'm  a Christian, but in general, I'm probably one of the more tolerant people on this forum.  For example, when you post something moronic or assinine, I don't say it's because you're a lawyer, or because you're gay, or because you're Polish--I just assume that the stupidity and asshattery are unique to you, rather than something intrinsic to members of those groups.

FYP  :P

Slargos

I could've sworn there was a passage about treating all god's creatures with a sense of respect..  :hmm:

Martinus

Quote from: Slargos on June 17, 2011, 03:11:21 AM
For all that some people protest when being called racists, they sure do seem to believe strongly that all a person is, is the sum of his genetic heritage.  :hmm:

What's even more funny is that Americans seem to believe that their ancestors were different from the Europeans' ancestors.  :lol:

garbon

Quote from: dps on June 17, 2011, 03:12:44 AM
You know, people might think that I'm an idiot or a bigot because I'm  a Christian, but in general, I'm probably one of the more tolerant people on this forum.  For example, when you post something moronic or assinine, I don't say it's because you're a lawyer, or because you're gay, or because you're Polish--I just assume that the stupidity and asshattery are unique to you, rather than something intrinsic to members of those groups.

Wow, so you can handle the basics of being a decent person. :mellow:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on June 17, 2011, 06:01:38 AM

What's even more funny is that Americans seem to believe that their ancestors were different from the Europeans' ancestors.  :lol:

:swiss:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

I love these threads where the single intellectual demolishes the arguments of the Seven Intellectual Dwarfs.  This thread was kinda like the '67 War, only the Jews won more easily in this thread because their foes in the thread were more silly and feeble.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Ed Anger

Quote from: Martinus on June 17, 2011, 06:01:38 AM

I didn't evolve from a ....EURO. Disgusting.  :mad:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

I wish we could have halal or kosher pork.  :mmm:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.