Main Menu

There's an injured bird in my garage

Started by Barrister, June 15, 2011, 07:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: The Brain on June 16, 2011, 11:08:46 AM
Quote from: Caliga on June 16, 2011, 10:46:21 AM
Quote from: KRonn on June 16, 2011, 08:54:37 AM
That reminds me. I saw a bunch of feathers in my back yard. Looks like one of the neighbor's cats must have gotten a bird.
I like my backyard better, because it features coyotes getting cats. :menace:

Coyotes can't get cats. Different species.

:nope:
Having lived in a Coyote and Cat filled city for a long time I can tell you first hand that Coyotes do get a lot of pussy
:p

viper37

Quote from: citizen k on June 15, 2011, 09:02:10 PM
Heal it back to health and one day it might be in a position to return the favor.

yes, never hurt the small animals, they might save your life one day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBUcG7xZB-g
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on June 16, 2011, 11:00:21 AM
I was walking down the street once and this big black bird was flying in my area and I was pretty much ignoring it...and then randomly it turned and rammed me right in the head.
Ouch.  This bird was a starling and it flew in my front door as I opened it one morning to throw the coffee grounds in the bushes.  It flew right into my head and was flapping its damn wings all over my face.  I had to herd the goddamn thing out of my house... took like 10 minutes.  If I wasn't indoors I would have grabbed the rifle.  I hate starlings--little bastards keep trying to build nests in my roof,chimney, etc.  I want to time travel back and kill the sonofabitch who introduced them to America because "they were featured in Shakespeare's plays".  Fuck Shakespeare and fuck the starling. :ultra:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

viper37

Quote from: Barrister on June 15, 2011, 07:16:20 PM
It's, I dunno, a sparrow or something.  It can't fly.  What should I do with it? 
use a broom, leave the door open, and try to chase him away gently outside.
Or you push him into a corner, try to capture it (wearing gloves), see what's going on and heal him.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.