News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

World of Tanks

Started by Threviel, June 13, 2011, 06:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 11, 2013, 08:29:01 AM
I'm going to ban both you and Lettow for that bullshit.
:rolleyes: Ok, Sodoko.

Agelastus

"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

C.C.R.

WoT is Teh Stoopid & can lick my sack - resetting the server with a 1/2 hour left of the weekend special.  I purposely didn't get on last night because I'm off today & tomorrow, so I redeemed the day of Free Premium first thing this morning so I could stack it with some x5's before it ended.  Luckily I got in what I needed, but there were still a few others that I would have liked to squeak in Under The Gun...

Fuck it.  I got my IS-3 & tricked it out (Rammer, GLD & Vents) this weekend, so I'll Make Do...

:ccr

CountDeMoney

I logged on long enough to get into my first Tier VIIIs, both the US TDs.

I remain thoroughly convinced WoT players get stupider the higher the tiers you go.  Man, they need to change the name to Whiners of Tanks.

Tamas

I got infuriated yesterday. Tried to grab the x5XP with my pals. There are only so many games I can stomach being the last 3 standing. Fuck it.

HVC

Quote from: Tamas on April 15, 2013, 06:58:40 AM
I got infuriated yesterday. Tried to grab the x5XP with my pals. There are only so many games I can stomach being the last 3 standing. Fuck it.
Campers :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on April 15, 2013, 07:00:01 AM

I've noticed with increasing frequency in Tier IX and X matches how a team gives up almost 3/4s of the map, huddled in a corner around the flag, and then blame the arty.

Tamas

Quote from: HVC on April 15, 2013, 07:00:01 AM
Quote from: Tamas on April 15, 2013, 06:58:40 AM

Yeah, except not.

I mean I do play snipers often, but my buddies don't.

HVC

I haven't played much lately. Have played a bit of the planes version. Zeroes are fun.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Tamas

What is puzzling for me, is when I see one of the sides be totally decimated in a matter of a few minutes. Happens a lot these days. It is not even helpful when I am in the better team.

Stonewall

Quote from: C.C.R. on April 15, 2013, 06:15:53 AM
WoT is Teh Stoopid & can lick my sack - resetting the server with a 1/2 hour left of the weekend special.  I purposely didn't get on last night because I'm off today & tomorrow, so I redeemed the day of Free Premium first thing this morning so I could stack it with some x5's before it ended.  Luckily I got in what I needed, but there were still a few others that I would have liked to squeak in Under The Gun...

Fuck it.  I got my IS-3 & tricked it out (Rammer, GLD & Vents) this weekend, so I'll Make Do...

Pull that GLD off and insert a wet ammo rack.  IS3's like to splode when his from the side.
"I'd just like to say that most of us begin life suckling on a breast. If we're lucky we end life suckling on a breast. So anybody who's against breasts is against life itself."

C.C.R.

Quote from: Stonewall on April 18, 2013, 08:36:19 PM
Pull that GLD off and insert a wet ammo rack.  IS3's like to splode when his from the side.

Hmm.  I definitely appreciate the tip, but this is info that would have been useful *LAST* weekend when equipment was 1/2 off...

C.C.R.

For those that haven't seen it, WoT is running a Change Your Password Event - in order to boost Security & shit, they're giving 300 gold for free just for changing your password:

http://worldoftanks.com/news/2240-change-your-password-event/

Strix

Quote from: HVC on April 15, 2013, 08:20:23 AM
I haven't played much lately. Have played a bit of the planes version. Zeroes are fun.

Try War Thunder (it's free as well) a lot better planes version.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Tamas

neat statistics comparison site. With 8.4 info, but still:
http://tanknumbers.com/