News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

World of Tanks

Started by Threviel, June 13, 2011, 06:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Neil

Don't you guys worry that you're going to get robbed, seeing as the developer is Russian?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Buying enough Paradox products, it shouldn't be any different than being robbed by Swedes.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 02, 2013, 10:13:05 PM
Buying enough Paradox products, it shouldn't be any different than being robbed by Swedes.
That's different.  It's one thing to make a game that isn't so good.  It's something completely different to drain your credit card and sell all your personal information to criminals.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

I have my PayPal account in Berkut's name.  I'm clean.

HVC

Credit card is insured, i'm good.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

C.C.R.

LOL, MM is being especially fistfuckful this morning with teaming me up with retard teams two tiers higher than I am.  I just had a Caernarvon call me a pussy repeatedly because he was dumb enough to run blindly into the woods on Murovanka by himself & I didn't follow him in my T-150.  I don't think he liked it when I said "LOL, I made money in this game. Did you?"  Ended up getting more XP than he did, too.

It's just getting kind of old this morning placing in the top 1/3 of my Fail Teams in XP/game when I'm two tiers behind everybody else.  It's not like I'm Wile E. Coyote, Super WoT Genius or anything, which just makes it even worse.  I should probably just turn it off & do something else, but I need to grind out some more creds to put a Rammer on my E-75 & have a little Scratch left over in the bank...

:ccr

CountDeMoney

I've officially made it a personal policy as artillery to TK people who bitch about blaming the loss on artillery.  I save a couple premium rounds just for that.

Christ, I've seen less whining in Battlefield: Childhood Rape Victim 3: Kindergarten Ops.

C.C.R.

LOL, is 5,961 hp in damage good in a Tier VIII match?

:P

Berkut

Holy shit, I think that beats the most damage I've ever done in any match.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

C.C.R.

Wish i would have grabbed a screenie, then.  A 6-kill in my Jagdpanther II.  I had been slumming with Seedy most of the afternoon, went outside to grab a smoke & he was fighting a battle waiting for me, so I hopped in & Lit It Up... :P

katmai

Oh you'll platoon with Seedy, i see how it is <_<
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

C.C.R.

Quote from: katmai on March 05, 2013, 04:33:05 PM
Oh you'll platoon with Seedy, i see how it is <_<

He caught me in a moment of Weakness...

:P

Berkut

Quote from: C.C.R. on March 05, 2013, 04:23:04 PM
Wish i would have grabbed a screenie, then.  A 6-kill in my Jagdpanther II.  I had been slumming with Seedy most of the afternoon, went outside to grab a smoke & he was fighting a battle waiting for me, so I hopped in & Lit It Up... :P

Do you have replays turned on?

I sent you a clan invite btw.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

C.C.R.

Quote from: Berkut on March 05, 2013, 05:23:42 PM
Quote from: C.C.R. on March 05, 2013, 04:23:04 PM

Do you have replays turned on?

I sent you a clan invite btw.

Nope, I don't have them turned on.

And will have to think about the Clan Invite.  I'm very flattered & quasi-interested, but with my fucked up work schedule & three insane females in the house I'm not really sure if I would be able to give it the Attention that it deserves.  My attention span puts me at more of an Axis & Allies, Beer & Pretzels kind of guy as opposed to a WiF/WitP kind of guy, if the analogy makes any sense...

:ccr