News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

World of Tanks

Started by Threviel, June 13, 2011, 06:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

That's the thing, I didn't even kill him;  just dropped him to 8% and went about my business as a scout finally rammed him.  :D

Tamas

Lol. The arty did have a point though. at least on eu servers there can be intense camping on the attacking side

CountDeMoney

What, Europeans showing a lack of aggression?  Imagine that.
Bet if there were Jews around that flag, they'd be all over it.

CountDeMoney

I one-shot a Tiger with my Jackson with a 1,113 point ammo rack detonation.   Looked like a Syrian T-72.  Woof.

HVC

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 28, 2013, 09:03:28 PM
I one-shot a Tiger with my Jackson with a 1,113 point ammo rack detonation.   Looked like a Syrian T-72.  Woof.
you're late :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

FunkMonk

I started playing this game again after a six month hiatus and it looks totally different. What are all these new vehicles?? And countries??? :o

At least the gameplay still is intact. My derped out Hetzer just hetzed its way to 5 kills and a base capture for the match win. Hezter gunna hetz.  :cool: :cool:

In-game name is FunkMonk. Add me.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

FunkMonk

:lol: Well I'm driving a Stug now. I want to fill out the German TD tree before I do the Soviet and American trees.

katmai

You were already on friends list flip-I-can!
And yeah they have been upgrading the game graphically quite a bit.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

FunkMonk

Quote from: katmai on March 01, 2013, 03:36:13 PM
You were already on friends list flip-I-can!
And yeah they have been upgrading the game graphically quite a bit.

I had to re-add you after I updated to 8.3.

katmai

QuoteThere are six nations represented in World of Tanks, with many branches, and consequently, many vehicles to buy. We know that your hard-won credits only go so far, so we put together a discount highlighting a different nation and branch just about every week.

Germany - March 4 - 8
  France - March 11 - 15
China - March 18 - 22
USSR - March 25 - 29

HVC

only heavy (KV-1) in a medium and td game. i was a living god. 16 hits only took only took 204 damage. Most of which was from lowby arty who tracked me in the capture zone and kept pinging me. 
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

katmai

Seedy broke world of Tanks. :(

HVC

hopefully the restart fixes the lag.

CountDeMoney

Gonna take a break for a bit, make something to eat and feed the cat before she shivs me.