World of Tanks

Started by Threviel, June 13, 2011, 06:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

My perfectest battle yet:

:yeah:

DGuller

Quote from: Bluebook on December 02, 2012, 07:25:07 AM
How do you call attention to a sector of the map? Or call for arty support?
Hold Ctrl and click on the minimap for drawing attention to a sector.  For various commands, hold down Z and press the appropriate function key.

DGuller

Mines map, I'm in T-44.  My initial run for the hill is stopped dead in its tracks by a rock I went full bore into.  :hmm:  I thought to myself, wouldn't it be funny if this turned out to be an epic battle, and the replay would start so glamorously like that?  Well, whadda you know.

Victory!
Battle: Mines Sunday, December 02, 2012 10:07:07 PM
Vehicle: T-44
Experience received: 4,130 (x2 for the first victory each day)
Credits received: 76,050
Battle Achievements: Top Gun, Sniper, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

DGuller

And that was in T28, believe it or not.

Bluebook

I got my Panther today, after a long long dreadful grind. Now Im going to start keeping score. It feels like such a waste when you drive the smaller tanks, you are always outgunned or underarmored compared to everyone else.

Right now I have two vehicles I drive. An elite MarderII to gather exp and credits, and one Panther. I was working my way towards a T-34, but got bored with the A-20 so I dropped the soviet tree.

DGuller

Now that you got the stock Panther, you made it.  From now on you will have a tank that's perfectly adequate to take on all its enemies.

Tamas

Quote from: DGuller on December 04, 2012, 03:42:24 PM
Now that you got the stock Panther, you made it.  From now on you will have a tank that's perfectly adequate to take on all its enemies.

:lol:

C.C.R.

Quote from: DGuller on December 04, 2012, 03:42:24 PM

:P

Hated the Panther.  Once I had it I ground it out to research the Panther II just in case I ever win the lottery & have all sorts of time & money to go back, but after a brief stint in a Ferd that crew is currently driving a VK3001P.  Fuck it.  Might as well go back & do the Porsche line, since all I'll have to research now through Tier VIII is suspensions, turrets & the next rig.  Or something...

:ccr

Tamas

Meh. I also made the mistake of doing German stuff.

The sooner you realize that this is a game about Russian tanks pwning everybody else, the happier you will be.

C.C.R.

Quote from: Tamas on December 07, 2012, 03:49:29 AM
Meh. I also made the mistake of doing German stuff.

The sooner you realize that this is a game about Russian tanks pwning everybody else, the happier you will be.

Pretty much, yeah.  The American stuff isn't horrible, either...

Bluebook

Im joining a clan now. Moving up in this world...

C.C.R.

KV-1S seems like it's going to be a fun ride once I get a decent gun on it... :)

Berkut

I left my CW clan since they kind of fell apart, and joined Arvs clan. 3ACR is very casual, and pretty damn fun.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

C.C.R.

Berkut, forgot to tell you that you killed me a couple of weeks ago.  You were in your T95 on Malinovka & jacked out a dumbass Jagdpanther II that got caught out of position... :P