News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

World of Tanks

Started by Threviel, June 13, 2011, 06:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Berkut

Someone stole my PzIII/IV kill at the end that would have gotten me my Wittmans...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Tamas

I need advice regarding the Sherman line.

I am enjoying my M4 with the 105mm, mostly because it doesnt matter that much what matchmaking I get: I can be of use and can annoy.

Now, I see the M2 gets that gun, but the E8 looks to be the better overall choice. How useful it's gun is?

Berkut

0 rows returned

Tamas

Quote from: Berkut on October 23, 2011, 09:34:12 AM
Quote from: Tamas on October 23, 2011, 04:49:33 AM
How useful it's gun is?

:hmm:

The E8 has that quick 76mm you can develop on it. What can 76mms do in tier 6 except hunt scouts and arties, I ask of you

DGuller

Easy 8 is more dangerous than you would think, even without the derp gun option.  In my stats, Easy 8 is about on par with the other tier 6 mediums, except for VK 3601 (H), which is ahead of all the rest by a wide margin.

Tamas

I was just about decided on the E2 when I was advancing together with an E8 and it made an inmpressing show of handling out damages. Also being a few thousand XPs cheaper, I am tempted.

DGuller

Speaking of Easy 8. :yeah:

The KV and Slugger kills were stolen from me as well, although I think I stole one myself. 

Berkut

Very nice!

The e8 is a nice tank. I like the e2 slightly more, but only slightly. The gun doesn't hit hard, but it fires so freaking fast it isn't funny.

0 rows returned

DGuller

If I were to do the American tree from scratch, I would go with the E2, to go straight to M6.  That would save me grinding the Lee for the T1 tank, and then grinding the T1 tank itself, the two absolutely worst grinds in the game.

Shade

Quote from: DGuller on October 23, 2011, 04:09:17 PM
If I were to do the American tree from scratch, I would go with the E2, to go straight to M6.  That would save me grinding the Lee for the T1 tank, and then grinding the T1 tank itself, the two absolutely worst grinds in the game.

Really? I agree with the Lee but I absolutely love my T-1 I win most matches and i usually am top on the kill list.... I actually am mounting stuff on to it because I like playing it so much.

Habbaku

Ditto with what Shade said.  I liked the T1 plenty and did OK with it.  The Lee was absolutely awful, though.  I'm starting to think the T-43 (Soviet medium) is even worse, however.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

DGuller

Got my 20th Top Gun.  Unfortunately, while my KV was knocking out the Shermans, Hetzers, Panzers, and other KVs, my teammates were busy abandoning the base.  My 7 kills weren't enough.  :(  The most annoying things is that I almost beat my KV's maximum XP per battle record, while still losing the battle.  :mad:

Berkut

Nice!

Did you get any enemy tanks this time?

0 rows returned

Habbaku

Two of my recent battles from last week, both on the T25 :

:)
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien