News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

World of Tanks

Started by Threviel, June 13, 2011, 06:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Quote from: Tamas on September 21, 2011, 01:41:44 AM
I kinda' stopped worrying about credits now that I am in tiers 5 and above. I'll be switching to the KV-3 tonight and it wasn't hard at all to get the million creds with the KV and the Jagdpanzer while I was getting the necessary XP.
:lol: You'll start worrying again soon enough.

Berkut

Uggh, I am having a terrible run on my E-50. Seems like I am getting blown away in the first 90 seconds of every match.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Berkut

The 88L100 gun just looks a bit ridiculous.

0 rows returned

Kleves

So what are HEAT shells for (besides chewing up wimpy tanks)? For taking out tracks, ammo racks, etc.?
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

DGuller

Quote from: Kleves on September 21, 2011, 07:14:16 PM
So what are HEAT shells for (besides chewing up wimpy tanks)? For taking out tracks, ammo racks, etc.?
Are you talking about HE shells?  There is a huge difference between HEAT and HE.

Kleves

I must be thinking HE, then.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Berkut

DG, did you ever get over your fear of voice chat?

0 rows returned

DGuller

HE has a couple of uses.  First, if you can penetrate a tank with a good HE shell, that tank is most likely history.  The high explosive round will explode inside the tank, and deal all kinds of damage and criticals.  HE also doesn't lose penetration with distance, unlike AP.  Finally, HE can damage tanks of a higher tier, when AP round would most likely just bounce off.

DGuller

Ed Anger

Sound like Boris from Rocky and Bullwinkle?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DGuller

Probably, but it's more like phone conversations and everything resembling such is an extreme discomfort zone for me.  I can't think and talk on the phone at the same time.

Habbaku

You'd make a horrible tanker.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

C.C.R.

I grow really, really weary of getting a track blown off by the first shot of the game...

:lol:

Berkut

Me and Habs have been playing in a platoon with voice chat. The difference is incredible, IMO. It is so much more fun trying to coordinate.

Platoons without voice chat is like kissing your sister.

Or to put it in terms DG would understand, like handling someone balls who is NOT the President...

0 rows returned

C.C.R.

I think that my loader is fucking retarded & thinks that the "DING!" of shells bouncing off of my armor means that the fries are done or some fucking thing & he sticks his head out, because the guy seems to get hit or die every other game...

:P