And we're back!

Main Menu

World of Tanks

Started by Threviel, June 13, 2011, 06:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

Quote from: Seen on July 12, 2011, 10:22:20 AM
Quote from: Slargos on July 11, 2011, 04:59:00 PM
FUCK THIS ARTILLERY RIDDEN PIECE OF SHIT WHORE GAME AND FUCK YOU DUTCH SON OF A SYPHILIC PROSTITUTE I HOPE YOU CATCH THE AIDS AND YOUR BALLS FALL OF ROTTING.
How did you know arty was my main?  :P

Because you're a fucking dick. It's simple logics.  :P

Slargos

And again with the Ferdi. Rocking some pretty good damage by virtue of being late into the game and not able to rush to the front line.

Run forward after half the enemy team is already dead and...
BAM.

Direct hit by arty.

Lights out.

God I hate the artillery.

Berkut

You should try not sitting in one place for so long, I think that helps.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Slargos

Quote from: Berkut on July 12, 2011, 10:52:36 AM
You should try not sitting in one place for so long, I think that helps.

:lol:

You mother FUCKER.

I am allergic to camping. I was on the move when he hit me.

DGuller

The thing is that Ferdinand on the move is more stationary than most other tanks that are actually stopped.

Slargos

Quote from: DGuller on July 12, 2011, 11:21:02 AM
The thing is that Ferdinand on the move is more stationary than most other tanks that are actually stopped.

It's actually quite nimble. It just looks slow.

Berkut

Hey DG, I wonder what happened with the KV-3 with you, because I am having pretty good success with it. Rating success as kills/match, my KV-3 is sitting at 0.58 right now after 41 matches. That compares pretty well with the KV (0.77 after 113 matches), which has been my most successful overall of the mid-tier vehicles.

What I am really having trouble with is the T6 VK3001. AFter 129 matches (most matches of any vehicle type) I am at 0.42 kills/match. What worries me is that it doesn't really seem like the T7 medium is any better.

0 rows returned

Slargos

I just got the VK3001, and I'm not very happy with it. Top speed is good but it feels a bit sluggish.

I'm not used to driving these types though, which might explain my problems with it. I'm going to try driving it like a TD and see if my results improve.

So far I'm 3 games in and I've hardly dented my opposition. First game some fucker on my team in a KV-5 wasted me after we were in a fender-bender in the spawn.  <_<

Berkut

Quote from: Slargos on July 13, 2011, 09:15:19 AM
I just got the VK3001, and I'm not very happy with it. Top speed is good but it feels a bit sluggish.

I'm not used to driving these types though, which might explain my problems with it. I'm going to try driving it like a TD and see if my results improve.

So far I'm 3 games in and I've hardly dented my opposition. First game some fucker on my team in a KV-5 wasted me after we were in a fender-bender in the spawn.  <_<

I love the mobility of it - it is light tank fast.

The gun (I am using the 88, although I am not really convinced it is better than the 75) leaves something to be desired, but only because you are so often going up against T6 and T7 heavies. I went with the 88 just because I figure that pens are not going to happen as often as I would like, so I might as well get as much damage out of it as I can.

Against T5/T6 mediums, it does a very nice job. You just don't get to go up against those that often. You really need the upgraded turret though.

0 rows returned

Berkut

Post your stats!

Total battles: 950
Win/loss: 444/489 (47% wins)
Kills: 558
Deaths: 794

Uggh, 220 more deaths than kills!

0 rows returned

DGuller

Quote from: Berkut on July 13, 2011, 07:54:16 AM
Hey DG, I wonder what happened with the KV-3 with you, because I am having pretty good success with it. Rating success as kills/match, my KV-3 is sitting at 0.58 right now after 41 matches. That compares pretty well with the KV (0.77 after 113 matches), which has been my most successful overall of the mid-tier vehicles.

What I am really having trouble with is the T6 VK3001. AFter 129 matches (most matches of any vehicle type) I am at 0.42 kills/match. What worries me is that it doesn't really seem like the T7 medium is any better.
I can't put my finger on it, just general suckage.  IIRC, I had 4 kills in 18 matches.  It just seemed like an even heavier version of KV, without any firepower upgrade, and one tier higher than the tank it doesn't improve upon.

Berkut

Well it certainly has MUCH better armor - 130/120 compared to 95/75. But I think other than that, yeah, it isn't really much of an improvement over the KV. Basically the same firepower, a little slower. More HPs I guess, but when you are getting lit up by a Lowe or T29 that doesn't matter much.

0 rows returned

Slargos

I shudder to think what the last couple of days have done to my stats. My losing streak seems to be never ending.

I dropped from 68% to 60% in my JagdPanther. :bleeding:

Slargos

Played: 1491 (49% victories)
Survived: 360 (I didn't realize my survival rate was that low  :lol: )
Destroyed: 1204

My favourite tank so far is the JagdPanther in which my stats are Games/Victories/Destroyed 155/94/206.

More importantly though my average damage output is 1167 per game in the JagdPanther.

DGuller

Quote from: Berkut on July 13, 2011, 10:04:59 AM
Post your stats!

Total battles: 950
Win/loss: 444/489 (47% wins)
Kills: 558
Deaths: 794

Uggh, 220 more deaths than kills!
Total battles: 1,647
Win/loss: 783/838 (48% wins)
Kills: 1,116
Deaths: 1,369